Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I used to, but then one night I caught my Dad eating the cookies. That was the night I found out why Santa never visited our house; my Dad was stealing his cookies. That's an awfully petty thing for Santa to get worked up about in my opinion.

Same question.

Clayton

LOL!!! yes Clay, i went and saw it and the begging was awesome/ or creepy one of those 2 :p, i liked the whole movie, i think it was cute but on the other hand i think king kong should have stopped looking at the girl that often :D .

and yes i'm pretty useless without coffee or food, i gotta have something in my belly if i wanna do something or i get cranky.

same question

Blech! Yukky coffee....I don't drink any in the day...unless it is a tasty treat that doesn't resemble coffee anymore. OJ or water for me in the morning :)

What's on the menu for Christmas dinner?

homemade Steve brand cheese cake with cherries or blueberries your choice, homemade Steve brand fudge with walnuts.
homemade Steve brand pecan pie.
summer sausage, colby cheese, and ingelhoffers sweet hot mustard on HiHo crackers
hot chocolate with marshmello cream on top
rainforest reserve fairtrade coffee
same question

hmm yummi Steve :) .
well there's either husband's ham or husband's turkey, gaby's cinnamon rolls and cookies, vegetables and mushed potatoes.

same question

Turkey with all the trimmings ( had a ham for thanksgiving ) lots of whiskey :eek: All kinds of home made dishes and my FAVORITE DESERT
German Chocolate Birthday Cake with Bavarian cream filling :D :D :D

Same question

Ham, stuffing, gravy, mash taters, corn, bread, cranberries, deviled eggs, vegitable tray, pies,...and whatever else we kind find..lol

What happened to Vanilla coke?

Love it have a glass or 2 every day:)

jake65 said:
Ham, stuffing, gravy, mash taters, corn, bread, cranberries, deviled eggs, vegitable tray, pies,...and whatever else we kind find..lol

Ken's right!(LOL)

I got a "reef" You know the round things you put on your door?(LMBO)

All I got was my new aqualight, but I got plenty of money so watch out Premium Aquatics!

same question.

Back