Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

two little fisheys phosban
What was the coolest present you got for christmas?
Here is mine. A remington 1187 autoloading 12 gauge with the synthetic stock, a seperate slug barrel with rifled choke, a case, and 4 different chokes. Now I can put my skeet thrower back to work.

LOL, Steve....I was picturing the kid in A Christmas Story, rattling off about his "Red Rider Bee-Bee Gun".

I currently am not using any type of phosphate remover.

New Years Eve....going out? or staying in?

NaH2O said:
LOL, Steve....I was picturing the kid in A Christmas Story, rattling off about his "Red Rider Bee Bee gun.
Would you belive the very first thing I did with my first bb gun was hit myself right under the eye just like the kid in the movie. Never told anyone untill years later. The first thing I did with my first pocket knife was cut myself so deep I had to hide in the bathroom for a half hour to make the bleeding stop. Never told anybody, just kept my hand thumb wrapped in toliet paper in my pocket so they wouldnt take my knife away. It was a Barlow. sharp as a razor. LOL
Anybody still have turkey left?

Well....we didn't have turkey, so no.....I think there was 28 of us....15# of prime rib.....Yummmmm.

Same Q....any left overs?

My kids are off from school, so I get to work extra hard until after the new year. (We're enjoying eachother without schedules to keep though.)

Does anyone like egg nog (with or without rum supplementaton)?

No it is nasty and should be poured on PETA members after being mixed with racid melted velveeta cheese and tabasco sauce.
Same question? LOL LOL LOL LOL

None for me....especially since I have a 1-1/2 hour endurance ride on Sunday.

same Q....

none im only 12 LOL

Same Q.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zack

I'm extremely boring I guess. I think I just worked until 12:00, then watched the lame fireworks display at the Space Needle (Is it me or does that get worse every year?)

I've been busy lately launching (or re-launching) my writing career. Lots of research, reading, writing and thinking. Unfortunately it doesn't leave time to do much of anything else. Fortunately my tanks are doing fine, and my corals are about twice the size they were a month ago.

Congrats Gaby! I didn't know you were expecting... Then again Krish had about 1,000 fewer posts last time I dropped by this forum.

Okay, I guess I need a question... What's the largest tank you've seriously considered but never setup?

Clayton (still alive)

Back