Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks dood, we've been missing you here and you are not boring, those fireworks are really boring, they should come up with somethng else, it's always the same thing.
I know your writing carreer is taking all your time but i think later it'll be worth it, i wish you the best and i'm sure someday you'll be a famous writer :) .
The tank that i've consider setting up is a 78 gal. one, but then i just wanna wait and get my 100 one. ohh yeah dood and i just forgot to mention that krish is having a baby too and he's also the MOTM :D

same question

220 is to much for me, im going 90 next, i think it would be nice to be able to touch the bottom of a tank, lol. Seeing the ocean and its fish make me rethink my rockwork as well

Ever seen the coral reefs in the wild?

Krish- yes, then i tried to pop my ears and i blew my mask off my face, now thats fun!

Elmo- Im a shrimp kinda guy!

If you see a shell you really like but a hermit lives in the shell, what do you do?

LOL !!!!:lol: ok dood that's a nice way to say it .

hmm i don't know how to do that dood, but i know i got 3 powerheads in a rectangular 37gal tank.

same question

I'm not sure either. Closed loop run by an Amp 3000 only coming out of 4 outputs at a time (??gph), then a return on a seaswirl by a Mag 9.5....I think I measured that one when I put the UV on...I wanted to make sure it was slow enough. That's about 400 gph...I think :confused: (digging deep in my brain).

I just added a second skimmer to my system. Have you ever considered putting two skimmers on your tank?

kewl Nikki :D .
yes i have consider that and i might do that hehe, but then again my tank is small so i think it'd make the tank super clean.

same question

HAHA! Yes I believe in having bad luck....I think my tank is cursed :D.

What's the weather going to be like where you live today?

Nikki, it's so horrible here... rain rain rain and more rain 5 more days to break our record :mad: .

Krish, we're not having a party but if my Seahawk's go to the superbowl i'll be having some tasty wings, fries, chocolate cake, more mole (just because i'm in the mexican craving) ohh and apple soda :D .
now .... GO SEAHAWKS !!! the time is killing me, i wish our next game was tomorrow.

same question

Back