Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hehe Steve :p .
hmm i believe about 1 big square, about 3 boxes of already made mcaroni and cheese, and about 5-6 of those packages of velveta slices.

same question

I rarely ever buy Velveeta cheese, unless a recipe calls for it.

What is your soda of choice from a fast food restaurant?

sprite .. there's nothing like sprite to me or orange soda.

(you can always get those kind of strawberries that are already sweetened and dump it in your sprite with some strawberries ... ahhh i love that drink :D)
or you can just get some apple juice and some sparkling soda, mix them and tara ... you got apple soda :D ... wait a minute why am i saying this :p ..

same question

My favorite drink is McDonald's Hi-C Orange. mmmmmm

Or I'll take Rootbeer or Dr. Pepper.

In the summer, do you prefer Lemonade or Iced Tea?

lemonade, i don't like iced tea unless is canadian :D.
ohh or slurpee !!! i love slurpee i could drink that stuff every day.

same question

Lemonade, but a Cherry Icee would really hit the spot, too.

When was the last time you washed your windows?

Hmmm....about a month ago. I'm due again, that's why I asked :D

Same Q again...

Waaasssshhhhhh Win does? Uhhhhhhhh, well this is bad. Lived here 6 years and the answer. Drum Roll please is.......
Never not once, Nope
Except the stupid back door that is two giant window/door thing, that the cat and kids get extra extra dirty. Otherwise, the spiders can just live in the windows for all I care.
Truck windows I wash alot, but I have to see out of them, or wreck.

My question is, how many car wrecks have you had? Including ones just by yourself.

I have too many windows to wash all the time.

Car wrecks....Steve, you are going to jinx me....I've been in 2. One when I was 16, and my best friend rear ended me. The first question my dad asked her was how many radio stations she was going through before she realized I was stopped. We both were in our parent's new vehicles (me in a Blazer and she in a truck). The second one was the night before Thanksgiving when I was a senior in high school. I was coming home late from closing up the stables, and a huge buck jumped out in front of the car (winding and wooded road). Needless to say, I hit it. The car was still moving, so I kept going, while crying my eyes out. My Grandpa asked why I didn't load the deer up into back to bring to Thanksgiving dinner. I don't count the one when my best friend ran the car right through her parents garage :eek:. We were just learning to drive, and she hit the gas instead of the brake (same friend by the way that rear ended me).

Well, since we had a nice snow storm last night, I'm sure my drive this morning will be jinxed. Knocking on and touching wood....

Same Q....(Gabby will have to post her bike accidents :))

No car wrecks here...Just a few bumps. I'm surprised though because I use to do some retarded crap when I had my RX-7.

Anyone afraid of flying?

LOL!!! Nikki :D .
bike wrecks, ohh yeah one i was biking in the park, and i was trying to tell my aunt that she needed to go up hill, well instead she stopped and i kept going just from watching her until i fell on a big hole, i seriously saw black stars, the bike ended up with the bell thingy off :p .

ohh and when i was about 8, i was trying to bike on some kind of little little pond , and for some reason the front side of the bike came off and i went flying on the pond and on top of that just for my bad luck, there were tons of broken beer bottles so, i cut my knees and came out with tons of bugs on me.

ohh yeah, yes Krish, i'm afraid of flying, as soon as i get to my seat, i look like a cat that doesnt wanna take a shower :oops: ohh and i never wanna seat by the window because i refuse to look.

same question

I'm not, but my wife hates it. She is in tears sometimes before we take off. i'm dreading this trip this week.

Anyone else going to be in Disney this up-coming weekend?

lol ohh yeah sure Krish, i'm going to Disney dressed up as an algae :D ... just kidding, no dood but make sure you check the store i told you about and don't forget that picture !!!

Nope but after talking to you last night, Trinity overheard disneyland, and spent the rest of the night, saying I want to go to Disneyland, over and over, and over, untill she decided, she wanted to go to the pool, while it was dark, and snowing, then cried because I wouldnt let her play in the mud, and snow, in the dark.
I wanna hear about more car wrecks. So thats my question again.

Nope but after talking to you last night, Trinity overheard disneyland, and spent the rest of the night, saying I want to go to Disneyland, over and over, and over, untill she decided, she wanted to go to the pool, while it was dark, and snowing, then cried because I wouldnt let her play in the mud, and snow, in the dark.

ohh dood well you should drive down there tomorrow so you can meet up with Krish :D ... hey Trinity needs it :D

back to the car wracking question

Back