Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hopefully 5-6 mountain bike races, a week long backpack trip in the Sawtooth mountain range in Idaho, maybe a family reunion in there somewhere (as long as it involves mountains). Can someone take care of my fish?:D

How many hours have you spent driving to a vacation destination without stopping?

Hmmm well, technically when we moved from Seattle to Houston, we went to Ohio first for Christmas, so if that counts as a vacation, then we drove 3 days w/o really stopping (other than potty breaks and for the dog to go potty) I can't immagine that now with 2 dogs :eek:

Same Question

How many hours have you spent driving to a vacation destination without stopping?

Almost 4 hours from West Plam beach a few years ago to Daytona!

Gaby, I just noticed you have almost 400 posts in this thread alone!!!
What the Heck!!!

Yeah Tim...Some people just get plain ole carried away with their posting on this forum sometimes...Sheesh...That's why I am a conservative poster:p

same question:)

krish75 said:
Yeah Tim...Some people just get plain ole carried away with their posting on this forum sometimes...Sheesh...That's why I am a conservative poster:p

:lol: I've been here six months longer than you, yet you have 5 times the amount of posts I do...:lol: I bet you have great big giant callouses on the ends of your fingers, carpal tunnel syndrome, and I bet you have worn all the paint off your keyboard keys so you can't tell what letter it is...:lol: But it's all good my friend...:lol:

and to answer the question, here in Wyoming we measure distance by time anyway....:lol: I've driven 4-5 hours on horrible 2 tracks to reach a hunting or fishing destination that is less than 50 miles from my home...:lol:

MikeS

MikeS said:
and to answer the question, here in Wyoming we measure distance by time anyway....:lol: I've driven 4-5 hours on horrible 2 tracks to reach a hunting or fishing destination that is less than 50 miles from my home...:lol:

MikeS

Man I love the west.

Tim

I've been here six months longer than you, yet you have 5 times the amount of posts I do... I bet you have great big giant callouses on the ends of your fingers, carpal tunnel syndrome, and I bet you have worn all the paint off your keyboard keys so you can't tell what letter it is... But it's all good my friend...

ROFLMAO!:lol: That's what I have a wife for...I dictate while I lay off and watch TV and eat ice cream and she types! Her fingers are half the length they use to be:lol: Joking...There still just as long:lol: Aw man...Yeah, I kinda post a bit once and a while:rolleyes:

K...New question...Who's going home on American Idol tonight?

My favorite movie these days.. That's a tough one. I just saw Walk the line, Dreamer, and Derailed, and Failure to Launch.

Out of those I really liked Failure to Launch and Walk the Line :)

Same Question...

Gaby, I just noticed you have almost 400 posts in this thread alone!!!
What the Heck!!!

LMAO!!!! :lol: well it's all Krish and Jiddy's fault :D and i'm sticking to it :lol:
hmmm i like free willy... you know when the whale flys on top of the kid and kills him ... just joking :D .
hmm i guess nowdays is 3 notty wives and a man :lol: .... ok ok seriously... i like Fools rush in :D .

hmmm at what time do you go to bed? :p

Sorry Gabbs...About 10:00

ohh i see so, i leave for a few just because i got pooped and you leave !!!.... its ok i understand dood.
10 sounds good
i go to bed around 11:00 or 12: sometimes

same question

If anyone is interested in cuttlefish there is a section on them in the Resource Library.

I go to bed around 10-10:30pm. I can't imagine driving for 3 days straight! Driving 18 hours straight was enough for me.

What is your favorite topping on a hot dog?

Back