Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wwouu 3 days driving sounds like a lot of stress and on top of that ..butt hurt.
my favorite topping is Cheese and well i tried something :p, put some (pork skin) it's call chicharron which i think it means pork grinds (something like that in english:p) and it tastes really good and makes the hotdog crunchy :D .

same question

Hot Dogs, Nathans brand. BBQ with Charchol, Bunny bread buns, sweet relish, plochmans mustard, hunts ketchep, shredded cheese.
Or sliced gently along the skin and soaked in K.C. masterpiece and brushed with bbq sauce while cooking on the grill.
Dont get me started on bratwurst.
Are you afraid of hieghts?

ohh Steve ... you should make a thread like Cooking with Steve.
you make some great stuff dood.
YES i admit it !! i'm afraid of hights, for some reason i just can't stand it, I'm also afraid of roller coasters :oops: , seriously people have begged me to go with them and i just can't do it and if i go in them is because someone pushed me and made me go in them.

same question

My answer is the attached picture. If you can see, there is a person on the top left at the edge of the cliff, that is me.

I like this question, lets do it again.
Same question

Not afraid of heights.

Do you like Easter Peeps? If so, do you prefer them fresh or stale? :D

Peeps are marshmallows covered with sugar, I could eat them by the case, fresh or not, they are one of the great pleasures in life, right next to Twinkies.

ohh ok, then i'm i'd like them :D .
my favorite candy is jelly beans but they have to be from Canada or i won't eat them :p ... i know i'm picky.
ohh and tutsy pops.

same question

none?? LMBO!!! :lol: no wonder you like to go swimming when the water is warmer :lol: ... ohh yeah there's nothing like feeding corals eh :lol:.

i like my Chicken ... specially Fried chicken.

same question

PakaaaK! Chicken!!!!!! Fish is good too though, but I love me some chicken! Fried chicken, baked chicken, steamed chicken, cajun chicken, chicken wings, spicy chicken wings, buffalo wings, chicken souse, curry chicken, jerk chicken, chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, breaded chicken, kung po chicken ding, sweet and sour chicken, black pepper chicken, szechewan chicken, chicken parmesan, lemon chicken, whole chicken, bonless chicken, burnt chicken, raw chicken, chicken 10 weeks old, chicken not a chicken yet, steak that smells like chicken, fish that looks like chicken, chicken on Emeril, chicken on Martha, chicken little, Kentucky fried chicken, Churches chicken, Popeye's chicken, Chicken in Disney world, chicken of the sea, chicken on pizza, chicken on chips chicken in my soday, chicken skin, chicken bone, chicken neck, chicken gristle, chicken hair, chicken noodle soup, split peas soup with chicken in it, spicy chicken, green chicken chicken on the grill, chicken and spaghetti, chicken in the cage, cornish hen, chicken eggs scrambled, sunn side up, mcgriddle, chicken pot pie, chicken cake, chicken donut, chicken water, chicken air freshener, chicken lo mein, BBQ chicken, stir fried chicken, backened chicken, broiled chicken, tyson chicken, chicken head, cereal with chicken toes in it, chicken toe nails, chicken grease in tea, Pollo Tropical, chicken from Dennys, 200 year old chicken, chinese chicken, chicken with jelly on top, chicken with cheese on top, chicken bacon, chicken flavored gum, chicken that's been rolled over by a garbage truck, chicken that came out of the garbage, chicken with salsa on it, everywhere a chicken chicken...Old McDonald had a farm E I E I O, and on that farm he had a chicken E I E I O, with a buck buck here and a buck buck there, here a buck there a buck, everywhere a buck buck!, On top of my chicken, all covered with cheese, I lost the poor gizard, when somebody sneezed, Chicken bells, chicken bells chicken all the way, oh what fun it is to eat chicken on a one horse open slay hay, I've been working on the chicken, all the live long day, I've been working on the chicken, just to have something to eat today! GREAT big blobs of greasy grimey chicken guts, hairy hairy chicken feet, perculated chicken meat, french fried eye balls boiling in a pot of blood...OOPS! I forgot my spoon:D

What kind of question is that? lol

I'll ignore the bathroom question and answer one I feel like responding to :)

Chicken or fish... I have to go with fish, since I don't eat chicken.

What have I missed in the last several months? (in ten words or less)

Clayton

mojo's asphalt tank :p

Great to see you clayton!

Do you change the oil on your car yourself, or take it somewhere?

Take is to the dealer cause it's under warranty...

Do you guys think Clay will ever catch up to what all he's missed since he's been gone?:lol:

Back