Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol i bake them dood :D which is bad too because then i love licking the spoon hmm yummi.

i am exited for Summer to get here hehe !!! :p

what did you get for your wife/husband as a christmas present?

wwoouu hehe you are way better than me :p .
i only got him/ let him upgrade his cell phone to some phone he wanted to but that's it heheh :D .

same question

hmm actually i already got it, it was a nice salmon dinner with some potatoes and a flower :p .
We're really not gonna give gifts to eachother or something like that we agreed :p :D .

are you getting what you want ? :D

Well this month I have bought myself a laptop with a dvd burner and a 80g harddrive and a 52" wide screen HD tv and got Hd digital cable with a DVR so I think I am all in with what I want. If I dont get anything at all I am all in.
Oh yeah and I won the 2005 Chilli cookoff so I got a ingraved chilli ladlel.
I got all I wanted. LOL
Same question.

DOOD WAY TO GO !!! hmm Chilli *drooling* you should have posted some pictures or something dood !!! congrats !!

back to the same question

Congrats Wrightme!!

Yes, I'm getting exactly what I want! :D .... now if I could just get my xenia to grow in my tank again, I'll be one happy lady....

same question.

here are some photos of chilli I am making right now. ribeye steak, and sirloin, smoked with hickory, hand crushed whole tomatos, whole sweet onion sauteed in butter, light red, dark red, black beans and mmmmmm

I don't see the pepto in the picture Steve!(LOLJK) Congrats on you winnings too!

New question...You can have 1 wish granted right now. What would it be?

hmm i don't know dood i have to many things to wish for :p , hmm i guess i'd wish my son was a NFL super star and winning at least 5 super bowls in a row ( i know i'm crazy :D)

same question

I think my one wish would be to be physically healthy and energetic...aahhh, to be 18 again.......
I was gonna say $$$$ but that still wouldn't cure my aching back.
What about you guys? Genie minus two....

18? dood you wanna be in the puberty stage again ? having to deal with pimples, moods and what not LOL !!! just kidding:lol:
sorry i couldn't contain myself :D
back to the question

First coral Green star polyops and its spread all over the place in lots of different tanks. First fish bicolor blennie and he must of died but I never found the corpse.
Great question Same question

first fish was my yellow tail damsel and my first coral was a rock full of colorful zoos, yes i still have both of them, the zoos spread all over and my yellow tail became friendly since i think he knew it was that or the toilet :) .

same question

My first fish Stripped Damsel, 14 yrs ago... Took him out... He was mean... Live in a picture for 2 days before going back to the LFS...

Same ??

Back