Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

First coral was coraline:D and with the latest setup, first fish was a percula.

When was the last time you stood on a fast food line?

Stood or drove :D? Last time I stood, was probably 2 weeks ago when I had the little one at the Children's Museum.

Are you going to watch Football today???

Most definately watch football! Unfortunately the Buffalo Bills are done!

Question:

Do you dream of upgrading your tank to a bigger one? If so, how big?

Last edited:
Kensn said:
My first fish Stripped Damsel, 14 yrs ago... Took him out... He was mean... Live in a picture for 2 days before going back to the LFS...

Same ??

How can i a fish live in a picture

lol :D
i think he meant in a jug of water (correct me if i'm wrong)i've heard Canadians say that, instead of the word jug :p .

Back to the question

No, i think he ment picture of the fish and traded it for a picture of cash or credit from the LFS, i bet Ken dont even have a tank, he just has pictures of them

If i make a pitcher of red kool-aide would you want a glass of it?

lol Jiddy bom bom :D .
yeah i think all we see is pictures of different tanks .... just joking Ken :).
Blueberry, just relax and ask us anything even if it's not reef related like what's your favorite coffee or what do you think about Ken's pink bracelet :D or why does Jiddy Bom Bom is always on at night :p or why krish loves the toilet so much .... anything dood anything :D

who do you think it's gonna go to the super bowl?

Not the Seahawks! They are only going to the toilet bowl

LOL yeah dood i hope they don't go, cross your fingers so they don't go (get it:badgrin: :lol:

it's 7:50 and i'm just watching the packers getting beat up (3-24):( .. darn it, what's up with them this year :doubt: ohh well .

who's your favorite football player?

I KNOW I KNOW JURIVICIOUS :D, man that guy is just to hot !! :D and the way he move his legs and ... :razz: ok i better just be quiet :lol:

ok ok question.

Last edited:
It's 10:55 pm... Time for bed!

I don't have a favorite footbal player...So I'll just go with Bobby Buche' da da da da waterboy! "Mama says she foosze ball is da devil"(LOL)

same question.

Back