Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hmmm....I always had a soft spot for Darryl Waltrip. I think he is a lot of fun, but retired, so it still counts doesn't it?

Who would win....Damsel vs. Superman??

I have to go with Kasey Kahne, since he's from the same small town I'm from (Enumclaw). I grew up just a couple miles from his parent's house.

I don't know why I've never asked this before, but are there any writers on these forums? (As in books, novels, screenplays, etc.)

Clayton

You beat me Nikki, lol

I have to go with Superman, but Aquaman would be fish food.

Now mine :) Are there any writers on these forums? (As in books, novels, screenplays, etc.)

Clayton

Not me, that's for sure. I tell you what though....Nick aka maxx is hilarious. He wrote a thread about a squirrel that got into his house....OMG - I laughed so hard at the description.

Oh! there is a member here 64Ivy that was a sitcom writer. Here is some info from his website: Moye's Reef. Outstanding website, if you haven't seen it yet.

Former Occupation: Television sitcom Writer/Producer/Creator
Began career in 1977 as staff writer for Good Times. Wrote episodes for Sanford, and Diff'rent Strokes. Joined The Jeffersons from 79-84. Co-created Silver Spoons, co-created It's Your Move for Jason Bateman. Co-created 227 for Marla Gibbs under an assumed name. Co-created and executive produced Married…With Children for just about it's entire run.

Which chore would you rather do....laundry or scrub the floors?

i do dood :) it's kewl to have the dad and the semi little kid around :) .
I'm not a writer Clayton, but i think you should write kid books for grown ups :D

Nikki, where's that thread :D to bad i can't see Nick writing to the squirrel :D .

Same question

I think its cool, too!

Gabby - Its on another forum, but Nick said he's going to put it up here. We talked about it last night when we were moving my tank stuff around. The story is funny every time he tells it. Stay tuned for it....should be up soon.

Would you ever keep a mantis species tank?

No thanks! My cousin and I caught two mantis shrimps years ago (before we even had tanks) just for fun playing in the puddles and they really did some damage to everything in the bucket including one killing the other(LOL)

same question

Yes, I would keep a mantis species tank.

Do you talk to your fish?

clayswim said:
I have to go with Kasey Kahne, since he's from the same small town I'm from (Enumclaw). I grew up just a couple miles from his parent's house.

Clayton

Yeh!! Kasey Kahne for me too!

I do talk to my fish, quite often actually. I talk to my clowns a majority of the time because they (mostly the female) follow me around the tank. I don't sing to them, as I'm afraid I'd kill the tank.....and whoever is home with me :D

Do you hang mistletoe in your house this time of year?

lol Nikki :D, sometimes i do the baby talk to my fishes :p.
No Nikki, i don't need the mistletoe :D, i usually just grab the husband and take advantage :p:D

same question

I'm having second thoughts about visiting you Krish, lol

I'm the unfortunate soul that never gets visitors worth kissing, so I guess the answer is no. :)

Gabby: children's books for adults? I like the idea of adult books for... never mind.

Anyone seen King Kong yet? Did you like it?

Clayton

Nope, no mistletoe here.

Do you leave cookies and milk out for Santa (carrots for the reindeer)?

oops - Clayton beat me to it. No didn't see King Kong yet

cookies and milk question

Back