Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Other freak-out things....if my daughter is quiet for an extended period....I wonder what I'll find all over the carpet lolol

you know that's another thing that freaks me out because i feel like Antonio is gonna do something.
LOL!!! Krish, it'd be hylarious seeing you in a hot tub with that weather over there ... you'd be like a fried shrimp :lol:.
I only have dsl , the husband thinks is the best thing..... i just don't knwo.

same question

Cable and ROFL Gabby! That wouldn't be funny:p

Who thinks it sucks that we have a long holiday weekend over here in the Bahamas...Like no more work until Tuesday?

i do :p and on top of that in the Bahamas ...sheesh that's not fun :D .

what are you planning on doing for your Bahamian holiday :D ?

Some of it I can't tell yet;) and the rest is going to Atlantis for a day and also in the boat to grill and snorkle another day. The rest you guys will see here eventually:)

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I always wanted to know that:p

LOL!!! now you got me because i have no clue :p .
What's a woodchuck?

Ok you went from a weekend to the Atlantis to 1 day :p :lol: .
ahhh the art of grilling ... I WANNA GRILL !!! i need the smell of charcoal ahhh and a juicy steak with some grilled tomatoes and lemon !!! aahh.

same q for the woodchucker :lol:

I'll say all day of woodchucking.

Gaby - here are some pics: Woodchuck. We have them here in the midwest. There was one in the creek behind my house growing up. It was always so busy. I hit one on a busy road 5 years ago or so. I felt horrible...it was really big.

What's the weather like today where you are?

public bathrroms sadly...i call porto's "plop" toilets for obvious reasons...they're not for me.

Patio or deck?

deck .

Thank you Nikki, they kind of look like beavers :p .
Krish i can't stand both i hate porto potties AND public bathrooms, unless it's an emergency i go otherwise i rather wait until i get home :p.

same question

not sure about ^^^ but i'd rather be dumb...i could still see and hear...that's enough for me.

Nissan 350z or Porsche Boxster?

I do, my husband retired after two years and two days and we love the benefits.

Do you support our military?

(Edit: nevermind, I was back on page 5!)

Back