Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jiddy

This is a game and you have to play, all you do is answer the last question and leave another one, then the next person will answer that one and ask another, then the next..... You get the point, well actually there is no point, but i work all night long and B gets sick of me after a while and no one else is on at 3a.m. with us =( So you have to play!!!! :D

#1 Question:

With no limitations, what fish would you own?

Hammerhead Shark - Always loved them since I was little

If you could have any size tank in your house how big would you have? Without limitations of course

A 24"x24"x24" acrylic tank with a red base, purple green tentacles Heteractis magnifica with a pair of Amphiprion mccullochi.

Question:

Got sand?

- Elmo

Yes (in the nano only! :D)

What's your favorite fish?

No

What do you recommend for maintenance, but don't practice yourself? (i.e. you say "always use ro/di", while you use tap water) edit: I should say "Is there any recommendation...."

hmmm...maybe that was too difficult. I'll answer: I don't always soak my foods in RO/DI :eek: :)

What is your favorite Reef/Aquarium Related book?

This is a guess....designing a tattoo. :) Jiddy - you aren't going to let it rest are you? LOL

What Kelvin lighting do you prefer? 6500K, 10K, 14K, 15K or 20K

Sure like the looks of the 20k's :) .... but of course I'm running 10k's

Whats the best/cost effective skimmer?

edit: Sorry I had to ask that question, I know it's a huge debate and a monstrous field to play in :D

Last edited:
No.... (trying to throw ones voice)

Have you ever rinsed frozen foods in too coarse of a net, and loose it down the drain?

Not yet

Do you watch your tank at night with a flashlight?

Never had coral die on me (pops collar, im just that good Steike!)

If you could have any car, what would it be?

Back