any members who want to host a meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Whidbey Island is too far for me to drive and I was really looking forward to this fragapaloosa!! I'm a fragging scaredy cat. Is there any way we can webcast or record this?

I am sure that there is a way to probably record the fragging session and possibly post it in this thread. I am not sure if there is a limit on space used. But I will set up my HD cam and record what I can. Maybe we can chop it down a bit and record the important pieces. MODS if there is a limit to posted video space let me know.

I know that Christmas and New Years are right around the corner, Just wanted to remind everyone of the meeting in January. Ready and excited up here. I figure that the garage will be a good place to get started for the fragging and lots of room in the house for hanging out and talking. Probably have some finger foods laying around the house, some fermented beverages. Make sure everyone marks there calender so the club can start the year off right.

Just upload it to a diffrent site then post alink to the video here.
The way this site is setup, prevents you from embedding video
However you have a link to the video.

once I get my final tank finished I would be more than happy to host a meeting for you guys. That is if anyone is interested in seeing a shark/zoa tank.

I am in Portland....so I assume it would be a journey for anyone attending.

We should have like a web meeting or something....webcams and being able log in and watch or attend.

The psas has no equipment like that to be used so its not really a possibility at this time. BUT christmas right around the corner and I'm not to proud to ask for a present to the club.

Oak Harbor is at teh north end of the island..
I believe the farrey takes you to the south end?!? I may be wrong..
BUT I believe it does.

You're right, the ferry drops you at the south end of the island. Google maps shows travel time being the same either way you go (ferry or land), at least for me. If you take the ferry you'll miss driving over the bridge at Deception Pass.

Back