orange and green zoas
pink and green zoas
red brain
blue and green sps a plenty
bright green caps
mint green cap

and many more I dont know the name of!

This will be a great meeting everyone!!

Will try to get some pcictures tomorrow when things are settled and opening up!

Also, many thanks to Ed Hahn for working out the wonderful deal with his local fish store, Amazon Bay Pets in Richland. You guys are lucky over there to have such a nice store!

Also, thanks to Mario at Ocean Reef in Poulsbo as he is also getting us some nice SPS colonies for a great deal perfect for fragging! We haven't picked those up yet but will soon and will post pictures of those as well.

I'm planning on being there. My tank is only a few months old, so I don't have a lot of trade bait... I am planning on bringing pulsing xenia and torch frags though.

The xenia has really been taking off. In fact you can see where it is popping out a couple of new stalks on my webcam. (I'm planning on making a timelapse movie spanning a few weeks.)

You can also see the torch, I will frag off 3 or 4 out of its 10-12 heads.

http://wrongcrowd.com/cam/

In the upper right of this photo you can see the xenia 4 months ago, when I got the frag from Rick. Growing like a weed and pulsing nicely!

http://wrongcrowd.com/gallery/nanocube/nanocube_30d1

Did you get the Xenia from me? Looks like it's doing well! I look forward to this event and hopefully will be coming home with some new frags.

We have a ton of cool stuff for the auction people! Six different nice zoo rocks, greens, oranges, pink, a nice acan rock, lotsssssssss of different sps in pretty colors. We have quite a few large colonies for fragging too!

Yep Blazer, I got a candy cane frag and the xenia from you back in December. The candy cane's been doing OK, though it got a little beat up when I rearranged the tank and it needs time to recover.

Cool, now I remember who you were. Glad to hear the xenia is doing well. Do you spot feed the Candy Cane? I have found they do great if you spot feed Mysis a few times a week. Your tank looks great! Hope to see everyone on the 22nd.

Hi Cesar, we always encourage trading, etc, but we don't have room for everyone to bring frags for a frag exchange/sale. That isn't really the purpose of the meeting. THis is a member's event, to learn how to frag and a silent auction to raise funds to continue to bring speakers in, etc. If you arrange things in advance, that's great.

thank you for clearing that out. So I will just arrange it in advance. Then just bring corals that are sold here online. Did I undersrtand you right? Hmmmm.... thank you.

Katchupoy said:
thank you for clearing that out. So I will just arrange it in advance. Then just bring corals that are sold here online. Did I undersrtand you right? Hmmmm.... thank you.

Ceasar,
Its been a while, what do you want to sell me? If you have a spare blue slimer put me down please.

PS. I still think you need to teach people about that little calcium reactor for nanos..;)

looking forward to seeing ya,
Ed:)

Hey everyone... last call for evites. I just added everyone who didn't receive one so you should have yours. Check your email!

Remember, this meeting is members only, so be prepared to show your cards! You can join at any meeting during the membership year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed the meeting. I want to say THANK YOU to Paul for hosting the meeting and providing his insight into fragging techniques.

Also a big thanks to Colleen and Ed for working hard to get us the corals for the meeting (Colleen drove over the mountains to the Tri-Cities for those corals).

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the meeting. Get those coral frags mounted and growing!

neat corals, good people, good conversation, thanks for the good time!

Big Kudos to BOD for a well organized meeting. There was a lot of socializing taking place. The circles around the auction table were exciting. Paul your a awesome host. You could not have picked a more enjoyable crowd in your house. I am pretty sure there were a good 45 plus people last time we checked. My pictures did not come out very well. Where is that Snobanker help me out here please.
I will post them soon.:)

Ok, here is one. Some people build their own stuff. Some people are always wiling to help out others with projects. Here is Chris saying to Paul here is what I built for you to help you out. This is the fun side often hidden in the hobby, people helping each other out.

more pix..

Good Friends getting together, Frags given away from large colonys, People discussing which coral they wanted to take home.

Back