~~April 22nd Fragging Extravaganza~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

People came to talk and share ideas one on one..

:) If you can share ideas one on one and have fun doing it, You have no where else to look but forward. Again, people were positive, energetic, and could not wait to share ideas. :)

Free Frags!!!!!! You just have to cut them

The Puget Sound Aquarium Society President Reed gave some very educational information on handling corals, propagation technics for better survival rates, then numbers were drawn for people to cut their own frag from A colony of their choice to take home. Everybody loves free frags!

Moms going shopping....

Mom needed to pick up a few more things first. Dangs Niece was there with Uncle Dang. Yes, the Baby is due anytime. Mommy was glowing. I think the baby had something to do with that. Very Happy for you guys. Please let us know when Baby arives. God Bless!:)

I am very happy to Hear Dang is not leaving ....:)

thank you..

Elmo18 said:
Thanks for sharing the meeting photos Ed! I had a good time.

Best,
Ilham
Pssst Elmo,
I goofed. Alice took a bunch of good pictures. I hit the wrong button on camera. You know Delete the frame or all frames..:oops:
But Its a pleasure to share with those that could not make it or want to remember good times..
Its a pleasure making more friends in the hobby,
especially with cool people like you.
Sincerely
Ed:)

I think it turned out pretty good, especially on a day that nice..

jesshimom said:
Geeze Ed, you make it sound like we all had a good time or something... :)

Thanks for the pictures!
your joking right...lol...Was there ever any doubt on that one?;)
The weather was pretty nice. People could have been someone else enjoying the Sunshine. But they shared their smiles with all at Pauls yesterday..Thanks again.

Damn!!! I cant belive I missed it!

My stupid commitment to the people I build race engines for has caused me to miss the last 2 meetings now...

Looks like it was a blast, and teaching the art of fragging is such an important topic for the bennifit of the hobby and enviroment.

I'm going to turn my phone off for the day of the next meeting... No un-schedualed plan interuptions for me on a meeting day again.

PS. I still think you need to teach people about that little calcium reactor for nanos..
I would love to learn about this! Was this talked about during the nano tank meeting? I missed it. I have a 22 gallon that could benefit from something like this! We could start a new thread??...

man, i wish i wouldnt have had baseball, because i woulda been there!!!! sounds like fun, hopefully i can check it out next time!!!!

I think big Kudos go to Paul (Fragman) for sharing his house, working like a machine helping people. Another one to Amazon Bay Pet Shop in Richland, Wa. for giving Club Deals on Nano Colonies. Mario had a hand in this too. Thank you Mario. The BOD(Alice, Mark, Colleen, Reed) did really well organizing this.
When people support each other awesome things happen.
Thanks for the good time guys!

It really is a lot of fun seeing meetings work out well. I really enjoy what I do with/for the club and hope we have many more successful ones! Mark is the one who told Scott and I the first info we ever heard about salt tanks quite some years ago (at Blue Sierra) and then Paul was the first contact with the club we ever had and sold me my first frags. Can you believe I still even have one of them? :) Our club is lucky to have such knowledgeable and helpful people including you Ed! I can't believe you make that drive every month!

Hey sorry I took so long...I've been spending all week in a crime scene photography class...and speaking of crime scenes here's a couple pics of the meeting.....:lol:

awesome pictures !!!
i wanna see more partner !!

...I've been spending all week in a crime scene photography class

AWESOME !!! hehe may be later i'm gonna have to call you Mr. detective :D .

It's been a great class. We just did some "painting with light" which is where you take a really long exposure in a completely dark place and it lights it up like it's daylight. Pretty cool. You walk around in the dark in front of the camera with a flash and keep popping it off then come back and close the shutter...we even did it with a flashlight....

It's been a great class. We just did some "painting with light" which is where you take a really long exposure in a completely dark place and it lights it up like it's daylight. Pretty cool. You walk around in the dark in front of the camera with a flash and keep popping it off then come back and close the shutter...we even did it with a flashlight....

Awesome dood !! i'm sure you're class is a lot of fun and interesting :).
have you been checking dead bodys too? or is that only on t.v.? ohhh dood seriously you got an awesome job !!

Here is mine.

I have some pics too if I may.... awesome coral collection by Paul Humby aka Fragman

DSC_1352.JPG

DSC_1353.JPG

DSC_1354.JPG

DSC_1356.JPG

Link is from here...

Last edited:
Back