Best LFS in Seattle area?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hoobahans

I am spending the summer in Seattle and would like to check out some LFSs. I am originally from Saint Paul, MN and go to school at Whitman in Walla Walla and am always on the lookout for a gem of a store. Any good suggestions?

These are the ones I like:

Barrier Reef (New Castle, eastside)
The Shark Reef (Silverdale, ferry ride from Seattle)
Ocean Reef Aqautics (Poulsbo, ferry ride from Seattle, fairly close to Shark Reef)
Blue Sierra (Issaquah, eastside)
Salt Water City (Bellevue, eastside)

hth,
rob

I LOVE Barrier Reef! Great fish, corals & staff...not necessarily in that order ;)

I would also say Barrier Reef. I have found their prices very fair, healthy livestock, and helpful staff. I have also had good luck getting fish from SWC but their coral prices are outrageous.

I'll have to agree. I haven't seen them all around here but barrier reef is by far my favorite so far. Really nice, clean, and a good selection. The prices are great, too. Even the guy who was working there was friendly with a lot to say and some good advice. Two thumbs up.

hehe Barrier Reef dood :D.
they're very fair with their prices, very friendly, and know what they're talking about .
SWC is also nice but the corals are a little bit pricey, Blue Sierra is the same .
One thing that i also like is the Mc donalds in the same mall thingy :D ...my belly gets full and my wallet gets empty in that shopping area :lol:

Back