Best movie ever?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Roly

Go WhiteSox!
This is a hard one but always a good question. You could tell a lot about a person with their favorite movie. I would have to say that my favorite movie is: Gladiator followed closely by Tombstone :)

By the way, not my favorite movie, but Jack Black's movie, "Nacho Libre" was sooo funny. Cant believe that it didnt do well :(

hmm ahh.

years a go my favorites were Free Willy :p :D (well i guess after i saw keiko(the killer whale that once lived in Mexico City :p) i fell in love with whales and so hmmm yeah i saw free willy like 10 times at least.
my other favorite used to be Jurassic Park just the first one, i just loved the movie because again .... i was in love with dynosaurs :p .
Now my favorite ones are Rudi :D , Troy (hehe it's all about seeing Bratt Pitt's butt and what not *drolling* :D) Marvin's room (that movie always brings tears), fools rush in (Salma Hiyeck), look who's talking 1 and 2 :D :p.

ohh yeah also some ok movies to watch or that at least i thought they were decent were........ Amores Perros, el crimen del padre amaro, and maria full of grace

Amores Perros was good. El Crimen del Padre Amaro was controversial, but good. And Maria Full of Grace was a little boring for me. I liked the story but the movie went by kind of slow :(

Hmm... where to start...

Moulin Rouge
Matrix (1st only)
Star Wars Trilogy (The original, unedited episodes 4-6)
Beautiful Mind
Catch Me if You Can
Pirates of the Caribbean
Music Man

Terminal, Castaway, Saving Private Ryan, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, etc. Tom Hanks is the man. I can't think of a single bad movie he's made.

ohh dood i love caddyshack :lol: :D awesome movie .
the same with anchor man, i know this weren't movies but i liked band of brothers i think that was an awesome hbo serie thingy

i would have to go with Star wars:Revenge of the Sith, Superman Returns, and Hulk!!!!!!

Terminal, Castaway, Saving Private Ryan, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, etc. Tom Hanks is the man. I can't think of a single bad movie he's made.

Joe vs. the volcano

Back