Best movie ever?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh I can't believe I forgot. What about Top Gun and Days of Thunder!

would have to go with Star wars:Revenge of the Sith, Superman Returns, and Hulk!!!!!!

what hulk are we talking about Ron, the real hulk or Krish :p :lol: .

band of brothers is fuggin awesome... i got the dvd set like 2 or 3 years ago

kewl dood, it's one of the best series.... everytime i have watched it for some reason i always need tissue paper laying around :p.

Didn't know there was such a thing. I'm pretty much open minded when it comes to movies so I don't have a favorite. I love tons!:)

i forgot about Wedding Crashers!!!!! that is some funny stuff!!!!

you liked that movie?? :| .......:lol:

another 3 movies that i like are old school :D (Blue you're my boy :lol:), starsky and hutch and the jackass movie .... i'm probably nuts but it was a hylarious movie :D.

Last edited:
too many to name....Full metal jacket, shawshank redemption, supertroopers, crossraods(ralph macchio version), just to name a few :)

Jake I am sorry about that.

Don heartbreak ridge is awsome. I like when clint takes down the big guy swede.

How was BeerFest? A close friend of mine did some of the music composition, and even sang a couple songs.

I wonder how many movies we named actually won any kind of acadamy award?

How was BeerFest? A close friend of mine did some of the music composition, and even sang a couple songs.

i really liked it, i laughed during the whole movie pretty much, being the crew of Super Troopers you can't go wrong with their comedy that they bring.

Back