Best movie ever?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

uhh what movie that i always watch every christmas is miracle in 24th Street .... you know the santa movie :D and a Christmas story.

Okay,

Heres my top five
5. JAWS
4. The Blues Brothers
3. Animal House
2. Jackass
1. The entire pink panther collection

for me, the best movie is "Shawshank Redemption". it's hard to beat without saying "godfather"

but my top10 favs are
#1! Snatch
#2 Royal Tenebaums
#3 Big Lebowski
#4 The Magic Christian
#5 Lock, Stock, and 2 smoking Barrels
#6 Matrix
#7 Unforgiven
#8 Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#9 Ronin
#10 CaddyShack

i completely forgot Pulp Fiction!!!! i even used to have the poster.....that is a bad a$% movie!!!!

I seem to be breaking away from the norm here but 'The Lord of the Rings' is my all time favorite trilogy, and if I had to pick a favorite movie it would be 'Return of the King'.

1) scar face
2) Big lebowski
3) The Good the Bad and the ugly
4)Apocalypse Now
5) Kill Bill- all of them
6)Boon Dock saints
7)CaddyShack

1000000000) Finding Nemo

Oohh.. you brought out some good ones since I last posted... The Abyss, Oceans 11. And Gaby reminded me of Stand by Me, which also reminded me of Goonies.

How 'bout a twist? Here are the movies that I either absolutely hated, or I even walked out of the theater and requested my money back:

Reservoir Dogs
Raising Arizona
Me, Myself, and Irene
Christmas Story
Kill Bill
SuperNova

I'm sure I'll think of more.

how could you walk out on kill bill?

I walked out of sphere, and waterworld god I hate kevin Costner

Reservoir Dogs
Christmas Story
Kill Bill

:eek: you walked out on these movies? :eek:

The only movie I ever walked out on is Blue Crush. I wanted to walk out of eyes wide shut (3 hours of life I will never get back.) but she didn't want to go.

eyes wide shut
that was awful....i walked out of Napolean Dynamite!!. i still hear that it is funny, but i don't want to watch it again..i only made it through about 20 minutes of it!

Napolean Dynamite, uhhh, I could never make it through that movie. : puke:

Back