• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Customer Appreciation Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Hello Everyone

Exciting news...Its that time of year again...Sale Time!!!

One of our two big sales, that we will have each year, is here. Our customer appreciation sale. This event is happening on Saturday April 26th from 10-7 and Sunday April 27th from 11-6. Feel free to show up a few minutes early to get a number. We will be assisting people in order. This sale is being held to show our gratitude to you, our valuable customer. Without your continued support we wouldn't be here. To show our appreciation we are giving out one free raffle ticket to each household with any purchase. Your household is eligible to receive one ticket, per day with any purchase. We will draw Sunday night for ten $25 Barrier Reef Gift Certificates and one $100 Gift Certificate. There will also be free Coral Frenzy Samples. Four free Coral Frenzy T-Shirts for the first four customers who buy their product. There will be refreshments.

Our sale will feature the following specials. We may add more as the weekend draws near.
All Fish 30% Off
Coral/Inverts 30% Off
Elos Test Kits & Consumables 25% Off
Instant Ocean Salt Buckets $29.99 each
TLF Phosban Reactors $39.99
Radium 20K Halides 250/400w $69.99
CoralVue 20k SE Halides 250/400w $59.99
CoralVue 20k SE Halide 175w $49.99
Coral Frenzy 25% Off
Barrier Reef Private Label Products 20% off
Ogo Dried Seaweed Buy One Get One Free
Tropic Marin Pro Coral Cure 25% off
Hydor Koralias 20% Off
CoralVue Complete Halide Retro Kits-Pricing TBD/Pre Order
Tek-5 T-5 Lighting Fixtures-Below MAP
Small Green Chromis $0.99
White 6-Spot/Mural Sifter Goby $9.99
Banded Brittle Star $4.99
Small Cleaner Shrimp $9.99
Sailfin Tang $14.99
Fox Face / Scribbled Rabbits $9.99 Sorry-Rain checks only-We got zero'd:(
Green Mandarin Goby $9.99
Coral Banded Shrimp $5.99
PI Yellow Mimic Tang $9.99
Emerald Crabs $4.99
Astraea Snails $0.75
Pygmy Cherub Angels $17.99
Royal Gramma $9.99
Leopard Wrasse $14.99
Green Bubble Anemone $14.99
Cleaner Wrasse $2.99
Neon Orange Plate Coral $19.99
Orange Spot Sand Snail Lg. $1.99

We will sell rain checks for any items we run out of!

Last week we received corals from both ORA and Tonga including $49.99 Acroporas and $9.99 Zoanthids. This coming week I have many shipments scheduled. We are supposed to receive Fish/Inverts from Indonesia, Corals and Rock from Jakarta, Fish and Rock from Vanuatu, Fish from Hawaii, Corals from Australia, Cleaner Items from Florida, and a LA Wholesale Order including a little of everything. Should be plenty to choose from!

Last edited:
Will you guys give out numbers? because were gonna storm in. I for one will be pushing and shoving :D:D:D

WooHoo...this year I'm actually in the area too!! If I can get a day off I'll be there!!

Awesome!

Here is Part 1 of our Hawaiian Order. There may be more arriving from Hawaii before the weekend. This stuff comes in tuesday.

1 LINEATUS FEMALE
1 GOLDFLAKE ANGEL
1 CHEVRON TANG
2 FLAME ANGELS
1 ORNATE WRASSE (XMAS WRASSE)
2 POTTERS ANGEL
2 GOLDEN DWARF EELS
6 FEATHER DUSTERS
1 FLAME HAWK
1 (SM) STARS AND STRIPES PUFFER
2 (SM)ACHILLES TANG
1 (SM-MED) PORCUPINE PUFFER
1 (LG) YELLOW LEAF FISH
1 (LG) YELLOW TANG
2 (MED) YELLOW TANG
2(SM) YELLOW TANG
1 KOLE TANG
2 MED/LG BLUE HIPPO TANGS

Cy - i thought that this was between you and me! you were supposed to keep it quite...

I encouarge every one to come out and support the areas best salt water reef store. Great deals on very healthy livestock. will you have any of the small blue tangs or anthias like the ones in the elos nano.

Cy - i thought that this was between you and me! you were supposed to keep it quite...

I encouarge every one to come out and support the areas best salt water reef store. Great deals on very healthy livestock. will you have any of the small blue tangs or anthias like the ones in the elos nano.

Thanks for the kind words. I know I know...I figured with 30 some boxes of coral and fish coming in I better tell a few more people:p I have ordered small Blue Tangs and small Lyretail Anthias. Whether we actually get them or not is another story;) Already had to make one change. The Mural Sifter Gobies are not coming so I added White 6-Spot Sifters to the Door Buster Sale List instead.

Arriving Tuesday:

2-harlequin tusk
1-commersons frogfish
4-longnose hawk
1-powder brown tang
3-m/l sailfin tang
1-spot cheek tang
1-antennata lion
1-yellow mimic tang
4-med blue tang
2-zebra lion
1-koran angel juv
6-copperband butterfly
2-kleins butterfly
1-tibicin angel
1-valentini puffer
24-cleaner shrimp
2-coral banded hrimp
6-chocolate chip stars
40-stripe cardinal
1-scooter blenny
3-banded pipefsh
8-green mandarin
6-green bulb anemone
8-cleaner wrasse
18-firefish goby
2-six line wrasse
2-juv red coris wrasse
6-orange spot diamond sifter goby
6-goldenhead sifter goby
1-juv dragon wrasse
11-white 6 spot sifter goby
84-green chromis
50-double bar chromis Cool!
2-melanurus wrasse
10-leopard wrasse
3-purple firefish goby
4-tiger wardi sifter goby
6-yellow stripe clingfish Cool!

Also coming tuesday:

1-red sea grass
1-green umbrella leather
1-color sinularia
1-orange dendronepthya
1-common button polyp
2-color button polyp
2-green button polyp
1-asst palythoa
1-sea fan sponge
2-green bubble coral
2-green branch hammer
2-green frogspawn
2-green branch frogspawn
2-green torch
1-blue mushroom
1-color tree soft coral?
1-creme clove polyp
2-green clove polyp
6-yellow polyp
1-creme star polyp
2-green star polyp
1-green star polyp med/l
1-birdsnest sponge
2-L.T. plate coral
6-orange plate coral
2-candycane coral
2-yellow goniopora
4-bubble coral
4-open brain green
4-round open brain green
2-red lobophyllia
1-green hydnophora
7-cultured montipora
45-astrea tecta snail
25-turbo snail
40-lg orange spot sifter snail
1-red dendronepthya
1-pearl coral
2-red open brain
1-favia brain
1-montastrea coral
3-merulina coral
4-blue linkia starfish
8-sand sifting star
1-radianthus sea anemone
1-box jakarta live rock

Cy do you know if you will have some sps colonies to preview on Friday? I work only 10min. from you guys and was wondering if you will have the sps in to preview on friday for the BIG Sale on the weekend.

Cy do you know if you will have some sps colonies to preview on Friday? I work only 10min. from you guys and was wondering if you will have the sps in to preview on friday for the BIG Sale on the weekend.

The montis will be in tuesday. Acroporas will be in by thursday afternoon.

The first three shipments arrived today. Pretty spectacular to see 40 cardinal fish schooling and all those Leopard Wrasses circling a bunch of Sea Grass. Some of the color Zoas are really nice. There's a pink paly and a orange/pink zoa that are beautiful. One of the Lobophyllias is neon pink with a lime green center. I didn't realize it but we also had two Elegance Corals coming in.

Two updates on the doorbuster fish. We were zero'd on the rabbit fish so we can only sell rain checks on them. We ended up receiving some Mural Sifters even though the invoice said we weren't. We decided to put both the Murals and the White 6-Spots on the sale list at $9.99.

More stuff arriving all week!

Just gotta say... I was in there tonight and I can't believe how much stuff you've got packed in those tanks - and how great looking it is. And even MORE is coming? Yowsa. You guys are going to make a lot of people happy this weekend! I predict you'll need a number system just to get into the shop!

Back