• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Customer Appreciation Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I helped unload corals yesterday and as stated before there are a lot of nice pieces that came in. If you can't make it this weekend you best get down soon before they fly out the door.

LA Wholesale Order #1- Just arrived

1-flame back angel
1-cherub angel
1-falcula butterfly
1-orange fin tang
24-mexican turbo snail
3-red fromia star
1-long spine urchin
2-xl sea hare
1-acropora austera
1-D.W. Acropora granulosa
2-asst tonga acropora
1-colored encrusting cyphastrea
1-encrusting montipora
2-colored plate fungia
1-pink paly
1-assorted zoanthid

Last edited:
Cleaner Items- Thursday

200-med blue leg hermits
100-scarlett hermits
50-emerald crabs
80-peppermint shrimp
1000-astraea snail
6-banded serpent star
300-sm nassarius snail
6-royal gramma

LA Wholesale #2- Coming Thursday

many heads of Duncans
1-tailspot blenny
2-cherub angel
4-red chromis New!
4-green banded goby
1-orange pavona maldivensis
6-fire shrimp
6-lg cleaner shrimp

vanuatu fishes......

we did end up receiving our Vanuatu order today and holy guacamole some of the fish are freakin' saaawwweettttttt.

1-hooded(flame) fairy wrasse, bright, bright red and yellow/orange
1-labouti fairy wrasse
1-rhomboid fairy wrasse
1-super male leopard wrasse, wow, wow i really cant explain how sweet he is
6-black leopard wrasse
2-moorish idol
2-sm blue hepatus tang
6-tiny blue hepatus tang
2-pyroferus(mimic) tang
12-squamipinnis anthias female.....great bright orange
6-squamipinnis anthias male......again great color
1-bicolor angel
2-blue-eye cardinal
2-sm. christmas wrasse, sweet size and awsome red/green coloring
2-sm/med melanurus wrasse...still juv/female color
1-yellow coris wrasse
4-indian blenny
2-bicolor blenny
1-fiji blue spot puffer, quite frankly the sweetest one i have ever, ever seen, great pattern and red and i mean red lips
4-sunburst anthias

stop by today evening,,,
you guy should see what i saw,,,so many fish,,some of the them i 'd never seen before,,so healthy a nd so beautiful ,,name it ready to roll out of the tank,,i have buy before the sale,,check them out,,:D

Just a quick reminder. During our big sale events we cannot hold fish before or during the sale (not even with a deposit or prepayment). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cy, Are you going to be holding back any stock for those of us that can't make it in until Sunday? Or are the doorbuster rainchecks going to be good on Sunday as well?

No new livestock for sunday. Doorbuster rain checks all weekend. We will let people in to get numbers around 9:30 but we won't start selling until 10am.

I will be there early have to go run an errand down that way at 8 and will be sitting in the parking lot drinking coffe for an hour and a half anyone else coming early?

sorry we missed you Mike hope the move has gone well glad that you were able to find someone to move in with especially someone nice like Randy... So just got home from BR and I must say they had a great selection of everything notice I say HAD I was the 3rd number in and when I left it was wall to wall people in a fish bagging frenzy. I got several cool new additions that are acclimating as we speak. I got to meet some more great people as well. Anyhow I just wanted to say thank you to a great group of guys that work there making BR the nicest Reef store around and the customers appreciate the customer appreciation :)

Last edited:
Back