Big Meeting in Tri-Cities

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed I am going to move this one out into general population so it gets more looks. It sounds like a great meeting!!!!!!!

Mike

Hi all. Can I peek in this meeting? I am from Ellensburg and there is no one around here to share ideas with (that I can find). It would be great to meet new people who have the same interest as I do.
Thanks
Todd

twilliard said:
Hi all. Can I peek in this meeting? I am from Ellensburg and there is no one around here to share ideas with (that I can find). It would be great to meet new people who have the same interest as I do.
Thanks
Todd

Hey there, welcome to RF!!!
Not being from Tri-Cities, but having the same problem you do, I would definitly take this meeting in. Last year was a hoot, and it sounds like this year is even gonna be better. Just make sure you get a motel room with great air conditioning. It tends to get a little toasty that time of year!!!!

I try my best to work this meeting into my schedule. I tried to goto the web page to get the meeting details but I think the webpage is down. I have big plans for the near future to be Central WA saltwater connection. Crossing my fingers.
Todd

For those of you who attended last year and thought it was fun then you don't want to miss this year's! I don't want to give anything away but anyone who can make it needs to come down, over, or up! Hope to see you all there!

Charlie it was great to meet you and Duane too. You guys are a real blast. Look forward to more laughs in August and I hope Duane can make it too.

Angelscrx said:
Charlie it was great to meet you and Duane too. You guys are a real blast. Look forward to more laughs in August and I hope Duane can make it too.

Angel,
We are gonna have our club meeting a week before your meeting. I am hoping to collect at least one more victim, ahhh person :D :D , to come over. This is gonna be to good to miss.

meeting

Angelscrx said:

I sincerely hope I can make it too. As we have all been through, right now money is tight and not sure if I can gather the funds to make it.

But it was great to meet you and your wife and all the others. It's great to meet people who have the same interests and also great people!!!

Hope to see you all again in August!!!!!! I'm working on the how now :)

Duane

How to Frag A Clam 101...

Seriously, this is a opportunity for us to build a relationship with other people that enjoy this hobby. This meeting is for anyone that enjoys the hobby and are wanting to learn. We will feed you good, share corals, and hopefully make you want to come back for more next year. You want to start something good (smile)?
It was awesome to See you last night Mike.
This is the time we ask Distributors if they are willing to show their products or volunteer raffle items. We have a some cool people that have donated corals to be auctioned. We always want to improve. We can only do that with your participation.
Portland Area, Seattle Area, Spokane Area, Idaho Area,Montana Area, any other Areas this is your chance to get together at one place, You can talk and Learn from Anthony Calfo, Terry Bartelme, Dr Adelaid Rhodes, and others what this hobby is about. Please stay tuned as we build some raffle items, order a couple boxes of cherry picked colonies of coral,and a box of clams to be auctioned off like last year. This meeting should be called meet people like you involved in this hobby, get deals on coral, learn about products, procedures to progress in this hobby..Did I say things were pretty cheap too usually, just look at the price of tickets for example and what you get..
ticket includes Feed on Friday given by Midcolumbia Saltwater Club. Saturday meet at a local restaurant for breakfast where we will hand out maps of Tank tour. Then go for lessons from some Experts in a Professional environment, Then coral auction, equipment trading, Vendors displays, and a catered meal. Did I say how cheap it was... We have talked to local Hotels to get you the best deals we could find. We can not wait to meet you here in the Tri-Cities.
Again here is the link.. http://www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac.htm
Hope to see you there
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn
Vice President of Midcolumbia Saltwater Tri-Cities, Washington, and now Oregon... :)
building friends amoungst a good family oriented environment through a fun hobby. Can't wait to see you here...We will leave a light on for ya!

Last edited:
I don't know if Ed mentioned it or not but the price for the tickets are pretty cheap for what you get! :D :lol:

Wondering if we could get some Gorgeous Babes to do a car wash???? Maybe some scantly clad good looking women smiling as they ...wash your car with the Thin Lizzy song in the back ground "The Boys are Back in Town". Ok, Ok, I will quit dreaming. Hope to see you there. Did it get your attention? I am reaching into my bag of tricks now. Has anyone Seen my Fish Hat? What happened to my Fish Hat? :confused:

Back