Big Meeting in Tri-Cities

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I can only stay in my room so long. I can hardly lay my socks down next to me, My wife is always picking up after me. I can never find anything. I know is is just the excitement of seeing more people in this hobby. :) I love the thought of building a foundation, where we can see our friends once a year.

Ed Hahn said:
I know is is just the excitement of seeing more people in this hobby. :) I love the thought of building a foundation, where we can see our friends once a year.

This sounds more like the Ed I know. I am excited too my friend, I hope this thing gets huge! :)

Saturday meet at a local restaurant for breakfast where we will hand out maps of Tank tour.
Ok so this time are you going to put the streat names on the maps :p :D :D thier was something about looking at a peice of paper with black line and red dots that just didnt work for me :p I missed the Lewis and Clark coarse, lol

Mike

mojoreef said:
Ok so this time are you going to put the streat names on the maps :p :D :D thier was something about looking at a peice of paper with black line and red dots that just didnt work for me :p I missed the Lewis and Clark coarse, lol

Mike

I am in charge if the tank tour this year and am a good map maker. We will have a two maps one with pictures and one with written directions for the non-navigating people! :D

Yeah, You tell em Angel. You do not know the difference between a head of lettuce and a Elephant, But you can make a map. I am just trying to stick up for ya. :p

Ed Hahn said:
Yeah, You tell em Angel. You do not know the difference between a head of lettuce and a Elephant, But you can make a map. I am just trying to stick up for ya. :p

That's right Flame head thanks for sticking up for me I guess! :confused:

ROTFL :D

Charlie,
It will be a lot easier than last year. Last year we had to take people through detours, The bridge over Yakima River was closed. This year its a straight shot to George Washington Way from High Way. You will take Columbia Center Blvd to Highway,
High way takes you to G Way, Give me a call and I will give you a walk through of which streets to take. I will pm ya..
Ed

Cool,

Mindie and I should be able to make it over again this year. Is the Hilton the same place we stayed last year?

Don

charlie said:
Wasn't that the Red Lion lasy year. I think it was in Richland also. Good to hear you are gonna make it again, look forward to seein you again.

Now ya got me confused (bad memory). I just remember the A/C working real well. Let me know if you guys need help with food and drinks.

Don

DonW said:
Cool,

Mindie and I should be able to make it over again this year. Is the Hilton the same place we stayed last year?

Don
Hello Don,
NO, the Hilton is another place. The Hilton is located in Kennewick. Its a brand new place. Glad you are going to make it. :) Let us know how we can make your trip easy. We only have rooms reserved until the 15th. Here is information below.

Hilton Garden Inn: www.tricitieskennewick.gardeninn.com
701 North Young Street, Kennewick, Washington, United States 99336
Tel: +1-509-735-4600 Fax: +1-509-735-4601
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY 7-15-05 TO ENSURE AVAILABILITY & RECEIVE DISCOUNT

When making a phone reservation be sure to tell reservationist you are with Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Conference. If making reservations online, enter the word "Salt" in the field titled "Groups/Conventions". The discounted rate is $79 per night double occupancy with $10 per additional person. The rooms are non-smoking

Battelle User Housing Facility: www.pnl.gov/uhf
620 Battelle Blvd,Richland, Washington, United States 99354
Tel: +1-509-372-6736 Fax: +1-509-372-6738
The cost of rooms is $55 per night. Note that this facility is within 3 miles of the event location and only 500 yards from the auditorium we will be using. The rooms are non-smoking, but they do have smoking areas.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to send me a email.
Ed :)
[email protected]

Great to hear that some of you are gonna make the trip!!! We look forward to seeing you all!! It is for sure gonna be a BLAST!

Les and I are building 3 AWESOME nano tanks for this years silent auction and raffel. They are about 5.5 gal acrylic with black backs, sump, pump, and 32 watt PC lighting with reflectors. Each tank stand and canopy is built from different wood, Cherry, Oak and Birch. The stands are built with raised face cabinet panels. I will get pictures posted up very soon. They are going to be very nice. Might want to bring your football shoulder pads for the silent auction, because everyone who has seen these is wanting them.

Rick

I have to admit.... Rick is right! These tanks are awesome! As I stated last night....I must and will have one for my desk at work! :D

Dashia, that's if can get past me. They are just way too cool to pass up! The work going into these things is just amazing. Less than 30 days to go.

If you buy your tickets online we will have your email address and will email maps out soon.

Thanks all.

Back