Big Meeting in Tri-Cities

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here are some pictures of the 3 nano tanks in progress. We will put these up in the silent auction and raffle. I will post updated pictures when they are done. Hopefully next week.

Rick

Last edited:
I went up to SeaTac today to pick up my son at the airport and swung by "The Fish Store" in Seattle and "Saltwater City" in Bellevue. I left flyers there about the meeting so if anyone has questions swing by there and ask them to see that flyers. Swing by and visit them anyway they have nice stores but bug them about the flyers! :)

One of the Recent sponsors for this event was MDM Incorporation. The owner wanted to promote a event where people got together yearly and had a good time. We hope he can make it next year. He is one awesome guy.
So I am proud to announce that the maker of Sequence Water Pumps has donated a brand new Hammerhead pump to be raffled or silent auctioned. The decision is not up to me but the board of MSMAC on Wednesday if it will be auctioned or raffled. There are many more Sponsors I will try to announce as time goes on.
I have another big sponsor that I will annouce what they have donated when I try to understand what the part numbers are(Ed scratching his head). I will try to keep you up to date.
hope your doing great!
Thanks again for your support
Ed Hahn

This sounds like it's going to be a great time and we are looking forward to it and the opportunity of meeting some of the people that some of you have already had the pleasure of meeting.

See you all there!

Just got done ordering up a box of nice croceas, a gigas and derasa clams from Barry at Clams Direct. He gave us a great price to help the club out. These will be available at the auction.

Also Ed just told me that Salifert was going to send stuff for give aways. :)

Reeffanatic just sent me a note that their donations are on the way.

Rico

Rico said:
Just got done ordering up a box of nice croceas, a gigas and derasa clams from Barry at Clams Direct. He gave us a great price to help the club out. These will be available at the auction.

Also Ed just told me that Salifert was going to send stuff for give aways. :)

Reeffanatic just sent me a note that their donations are on the way.

Rico

how much beer can you drink at a silent auction??????

As much as your body will hold :lol: We have a keg of Hefe and a refrigerated tap lined up. We'll take care of you Charlie.

Rico

Rico said:
As much as your body will hold :lol: We have a keg of Hefe and a refrigerated tap lined up. We'll take care of you Charlie.

Rico

Anybody got any corona's??? Hell, Rico I can just bring my own you know. As long as somebody points me in the direction of the Hilton, I can find the darn thing! :D :D :D

Hefe? Did someone say Hefe?
I might bring a few rare frags for auction if there's going to be Hefe on tap! :D

Seriously, if I bring down some frags Friday night will there be a tank to hold them in until the auction?

Regards,
Kevin

I just called the Hilton and the block of discounted rooms are sold out so you won't be able to register on line and get the discount. But if you call they will still give you the discounted rate :)

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin,

We just setup 3 tanks with a capacity over 200 gallons to hold the clams, frags, and the 25 wild cherry picked corals that are going to be here. I will also have a quarantine tank with some Interceptor and Lugols for Iodine dip. Don't want to get or spread the bugs :)

Frags from you would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rick

Another Sponsor....More items to get rid of at Conference!

Rico did a little investigating of part numbers we got. So I am pround to announce that Marineland sponsored The MidColumbia Saltwater Marine AQuarium Conference with items listed below.

here is the list from Rico

PFES12MK - 12 gallon Eclipse system tank setup
PCO250SS - Hot Magnum 250 pro system,
BPFTP2 - Tide Pool 2, large sump, 65-120 gal.
PF0350B - Penguin 350 Bio Wheel Power filter,
PFO400B - marineland Emperor 400 W/Bio Wheel, 80 gal.
PA0536F - 36" Flexible Bubble Wand
PR0503D - Airmaster Service pack
PA0159 - Beta Sphere Ball Display tank

Good Job Rico!

And Thank you Very Much Marineland for promoting a event for the Marine hobbyist in the North West! :)
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn

Hmmm this is sounding like more and more of a great time!! looking forward to it!!!!

Mike

MCMAC Shirts arrived

We had some nice shirts made for the event. John brought them over tonight for a preview. The embroidery job is great!

Rick

I recieved the Sequence ReeFlo Hammerhead for the Conference today. Its Gorgeous! Sequence has done a lot more modifications on the New pump compared to my old one. The new pump is a gorgeous black. They have changed from a Blue to a Black front cover. Its definitely beefier. I am going to read the box to give you a heads up. The New Hammerhead pump has silicon carbide seals, It has a max flow rate of 5800 gallons per hour, max head is 23ft (whoa, thats alot!) and a average power consumption of 335 watts. This is a 1/3 horse motor. :eek: That is the average power consumption of just a little over three light bulbs. :)

Don't worry, I did not take it out of box...Its hard not to though...Its so tempting.. :oops:

Hey ED!

Is that pump to be auctioned off? You know I really need that for the new tank! I am going to win it right? :D

See you at the meeting!

The R/C Man said:
Hey ED!

Is that pump to be auctioned off? You know I really need that for the new tank! I am going to win it right? :D

See you at the meeting!

Hello Greg :)
If you win it in the Auction or Raffle then yes it would be yours.. ;)

http://www.mdminc.com/Reeflo.htm

here is what it looks like..I am very happy to hear you are going to make it.

Last edited:
Back