BOB Moore 2011 News.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It'll be nice to catch up with some people i haven't seen in awhile. I'm stoked for the swap.

Just went through the thread. Adam, are you saying that i can bring an 6-8 gallon biocube without being on a list? If so its happenin lol.

there will even be more frags, some of the members have gotten a hold of use to donate some really cool thing,
the plate coarl scoly are to be raffle off right a long with one mini carpet and a green BTA. they are in my sump lol so it's really hard to get a good pic of them
still in the sump are rics one chalice frag three finger leather frags, and two toad stool leather. i thinnk that might be it. lol

scoly2101.jpg

scoly2100.jpg

scoly2098.jpg

scoly2097.jpg

scoly2092.jpg

Adam,
I skipped through the thread but didn't see the actual address of the meeting on Feb 19th. (and I have short memory/comprehension these days). UPDATE- never mind...I found the address after reading a little more of the thread.

By the way, I saw the picture of Bob Moore and I am trying to remember back to the 80s and whether it was Bob that showed me around his aquarium system (it was a long time ago). A mutual friend introduced us and I had a reef tank and thought I knew what I was doing...the basic things (skimmer, rock, etc). If it truly was Bob, he invited me up to show me his water mixing/changing system, his calcium reactor, discussed different ways of doing things and saw his beautiful corals. He gave me a book on reef keeping and I left there totally impressed and it inspired me to continue in this hobby to this day.

I have met so many nice people (albeit a little strange sometimes)in this hobby. I look forward to coming by if I can.

Last edited:
Just got confirmation.. Chris from REEFKOI and TODD from Cherry Corals ..
BRI from Barrier Reef will all be there,.....

10 am set up
doors will open at 11 am-5pm
5p-600pm is clean up and take down
(door prize) Give a way frags will start at 1pm
Raffles will be right after door prizes. 2pm
Please No MH lights,

Do's and Don't of this building
Children are not to be left unattended
No running inside the building
No pets in building other then the stuff in the tanks
the room we rent is the only room we can be in other then the rest rooms
please bring some towels to wipe up your messes.
thanks so much

Cy, thank you so much for your continued support. Barrier Reef is perhaps the best sponsor the club has ever had!
I wonder why your name didn't get plugged on the flyers???

I just saw that you said no metal halides. So I guess ill just be running the led's on this system to keep frags open. This is the setup i plan to bring if its alright.

Photo0534.jpg

Hey I am excited about this. Let me know if you need any help with the set up and tear down. I will be making the trip up there probably the night before and spending the night down there. Let me know. Would love to help any way I can.

Can use all the help we can get. Crystal gets a little crazy when it comes to this meeting.. lol But she sure loves it...
If you can pm me. we'll talk some more, can't wait to meet you.
could use a truck. and man power...:)

Last edited:
Back