BOB Moore 2011 News.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I do not plan to bring any corals (don't have enough to share yet...lol...newish tank) but my wife and I are planning to attend. Is there anything that you all need help with for setup/transportation??

I haven't any corals to bring to this event but plan to attend. I'm not a PSAS member yet and can purchase a membership at the door. If I do, does this include entry into the Frag Swap?

I'll be the lonely lost lady with the big eyes asking a ton of noob questions. That is until my bf gets off work - then together we'll be wondering around with big eyes and noob questions with him saying "Yes, Dear. What ever you want." :D

One more thing (For now)
to Card holding members Please make sure you have your card. it will need to be seen at the door... thanks

I'll be the lonely lost lady with the big eyes asking a ton of noob questions. That is until my bf gets off work - then together we'll be wondering around with big eyes and noob questions with him saying "Yes, Dear. What ever you want." :D

Thats funny...my husband will be saying the same thing.
We should get together!

Hey Mike...somebody made a mistake with the pamphlets...oh well:(

Here are a few of the items we will be fragging, or have fragged, to sell. We'll also be bringing lots of stuff to donate to the give-away!

StrawberryShortcakeAcro400lg.jpg

PurpleGreenFavia.jpg

PinkGreenFaviaElos.jpg

PinkAndBlueFavia.jpg

OrangeLepthastrea2-60lg.jpg

NeonOrangeGreenLobo150lg.jpg

MontiUndata70lg.jpg

montisetosamacrolg.jpg

MagicianPaly1-15lg.jpg

ElosPinkJade.jpg

ElosJadeAcro2-70lg.jpg

MontiUndata70lg.jpg

brickredchaliceeloslg.jpg

And last but not least, my favorite. Blue Matrix (Acropora papillare). We almost lost our entire colony during the big power outtage four years ago. We were able to bring it back from a 1/2" nub. We will have one frag available!

BlueMatrix.jpg

sorry I have been trying to register on the club site but can't get past the super secret code at registration :)

Anyway, i'm excited to come to Seattle finally! I have plans to bring 200+ pieces to the show next weekend, I am also having a 40% off sale right now on my site! you can pre-order anything and select "local pickup" at checkout and I'll bring it to the swap, pre-orders can be taken up until wednesday night this next week.

I don't want to spam up this thread with hundreds of pix so just check the site out and let me know if anything catches your eye.

Chris
REEFKOI CORALS, SPS, LPS, Zoanthids

Are you bringing one of your new light fixtures too?i have your original one and love it...you guys will be hooked when you see product and price...

WOOOHOOOO it's supposed to be partly sunny and no rain on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there on Saturday, can't wait. This will be my first frag swap, we can just bring frags in bags to swap with other reefers, correct? I have a tongue coral, frogspawn, cat's paw, and a bunch of softies (kenya tree, and mushrooms) which i'll give to any new reefer.

- James

Back