BOB Moore 2011 News.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looked like tons of fun. You know to be completely honest...Maybe it's because I've lived here my whole life and got kinda use to it or what, but sometimes I'd trade living here to be able to hang with other reefers and do what you guys do. There is practically no-one here in the hobby, but less than a handful and right now, I honestly can only think of one other person into saltwater aquariums here and that is Justin (username Johnson here) who bought that nano I put together before I had a chance to put anything in it. You guys really have something good going on. Enjoy it! And if anyone wants to move down this way that could work as well. I could use some dive buddies:p

that had the little hand made 12" cube tank with filtration in the back and an LED light. I would just like to thank them too.

That was my brother and law and I. Hope it works out for you and thanks for giving me an excuse to build myself a new tank, I'm always looking for those.

That was my brother and law and I. Hope it works out for you and thanks for giving me an excuse to build myself a new tank, I'm always looking for those.

Hey Christian, Thank you agian. I am going to have fun with it. And glad I could give you an excuse.

It was great meeting some of you at the swap. Thanks for all of the help that I got picking peoples' brains...lol. My wife and I had friends visiting that we dragged there with us along with the kids....a LOT of cool frags. I picked up 3 new frags for the tank and had a blast. Can't wait to do something like this again!

Krish that is it. I am moving down there. I need you to set up seven tents in your backyard for me and my family. I promise I will only be there for a little while (PERMANENT) :)

Good time at the first frag swap. my tank is now overflowing with corals. Only comment i have was i was hoping for more of a frag swap between fellow reefers vs people selling. I came with a small cooler with about 6 frags, would have been good if people brought frags to trade and perhaps have a designated table for swapping. I ended up finding just one trade (from someone selling/tank set up), but for the most part just gave them away. Nonetheless i did buy some good corals at great prices and met some great people. Depending on location, I may go again next year, just don't think i'd make the drive from kirkland to tacoma again.

Back