Box Jellyfish...Most venomous!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey, don't forget they also have one of, if not two of, the world's cutest marsupials. The Koala and the 'roo. The Koala, if my memory serves me correctly, is on the endangered list and there are some species of 'roos that are on it as well.
True...They are cute, but not cute enough to go to Austraila(LOL JK) I'd still go, just not in the water without a submarine and in the bush without an army tank(LOL)

Irukandji jellyfish
Sounds like that's it mad reefer! Very nasty little fellow!

Lol! Felt good huh? :p. Richard (mu cousin) and I got messed up real bad when we jumped into a patch of them. I had to get a shot because I was vomiting and had spasms. Almost the same reaction as I had from rubbing up against fire coral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely! When we got hit with the man-o-wars, one got tangled in my watch it messed me up real bad. It honestly felt like I was being electrocuted because I was being stung by multiple jelly fish. When I rubbed across the fire coral, it felt like I just got a cut and then immediately started to burn and itch. Both of them sent me to the doctors office for a shot. Guess it's the price you pay sometimes living in paradise :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back