Bricky's new Elos......

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

veralteaquatics

Design and Supplies
Well here it is, finally up and in place. Just needs a few more plumbing do-dads and she'll be up and running. Feel free to chime in and let Matt know what you think..

The tank looks amazing in the house. Now all the tanks in the garage are lonely.:D

Special thanks to Jason G., Eric D., Cy F., Jeff C., Adam G., Kyle R., Pete H., Paul S., Chris A., Brea (for taking pictures of my good side), and my lovely girlfriend Amanda.

The big lift:

Tanklift003.jpg

Tanklift004.jpg

Tanklift005.jpg

Tanklift008.jpg

How many gallons is this beast? Looks great! Can't wait to see it with some water. Did you rent those suction cup things? I'm thinking I might need to find some to move my new 240g into the house in two weeks.

The tank is about 370 gallons (84"x40"x26"). I've been waiting since August to put water in it so I'm finally close.

I rented the glass suction cups from a couple of rental places. They range from $12 each to $18 a pair. Just depends on where you rent from.

So pretty. It truely is a piece of art. I can only wish.

You'll have to change your description under your name now. You are soooo much more than an emarald crab. Maybe regal tang or something like that. :lol:

Oh my goodness!!!!! my jaw is on the floor just looking at all you handsome men!
And the tanks nice too :razz: :p

Really, Really awsome tank.

Wow, that is so gorgeous.

Will you be able to move your hood out of the way (or lift it higher) so you can fit big fat rocks in the tank?

Jan - I can lift the hood up to 2'. I tried it with the tank on and only 12" is really needed, and that allows me to even climb in. As of right now the canopy sits 8" off the tank.

Back