Broken Automatic Profile Option????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
You know how everyone has a profile under their name that (if set to do it) will change with their post count (like goby, triggerfish, lionfish etc)...I think I broke mine because I've been a Great White Shark for the past month and a half or so! :oops: Has anyone else had the same problem or is it just me? :confused:

hehehe

Krish, with the amount of posts you've had, and how quickly you managed to get up over that 7500 post count... you probably broke the darn thang!!! *Grinz*

hehehe

Krish, with the amount of posts you've had, and how quickly you managed to get up over that 7500 post count... you probably broke the darn thang!!! *Grinz*

ROFL! Probably!:p I'm afraid to see what happens if I ever hit 10,000!!! My post count may be reset back to zero:lol: No biggie...It's always only been all about helping another member out when I can, welcoming the new members and sponsors and having a great time....Who needs post counts:) I just want to know if I did break the darn thing:p

krish75 said:
I think I broke mine because I've been a Great White Shark for the past month and a half or so!

Change it if ya dont like it. :lol:
I like it though........Great White Shark!
10,000 should be by next week huh Brah? :lol: Just kidding.
I always enjoy your posts.

Maui :D

Hhhmmm...:confused: could be that whom ever set up the system thought the Great White to be the ultimate predator and therefore the final step, or perhaps you just broke the damn thing :lol:

ROFL! You guys are a trip! I guess when it decides to change again on it's own now, i'll be a land animal:lol:

Krish, RF is lucky you haven't broke anything else :p:lol: .
Besides you can always change it to algaeboy, helpless OCD, or even toilet obssesed :shock: :lol: :lol: ...... but i'd stick to being a shark.

Krish, RF is lucky you haven't broke anything else .
Besides you can always change it to algaeboy, helpless OCD, or even toilet obssesed ...... but i'd stick to being a shark.

LOL...Yeah, Shark sounds better than your other suggestions:p

Well Krish, brian is right. The great white is as high as it goes.

So does that mean I will soon expire here as well?(LOL):p

Only if ya stop swimmin guy! *Grinz*

Naw man...I'll be swimming forever. :D Now that I think of it, I think Nikki had something to do with this seeing I passed her post count(LOL) :lol:

Naw man...I'll be swimming forever. Now that I think of it, I think Nikki had something to do with this seeing I passed her post count(LOL)

sheesh Krish how could you have done that to Nikki, she was the leader for a long time and now...... sheesh :p :D.

Guess you are gonna have to change yourself to "MEGALADON" at 10 grand.

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol:

Guess you are gonna have to change yourself to "MEGALADON" at 10 grand.
Scott

LOL Scott! I'm going to have to go to the top of the foodchain and just put human there:p

sheesh Krish how could you have done that to Nikki, she was the leader for a long time and now...... sheesh .

LOL...I didn't mean to :oops:

Krish... I believe you have reached the apex of posting.... There was probably no one ever dreaming that someone would post as much as you.... The "Great White Shark" must be the top profile there is.... If I was you get a new User name and start over.. I am sure you could reach this again in a week or two:p :D

Krish... I believe you have reached the apex of posting.... There was probably no one ever dreaming that someone would post as much as you.... The "Great White Shark" must be the top profile there is.... If I was you get a new User name and start over.. I am sure you could reach this again in a week or two

ROFL!! My other screen name is NaH2O:p

Yah, I guess I will have to revisit the user rankings again at some point ... sheesh, some people just post too fast

ROFL! Yeah...Where do you guys find these members these days!! :p It's all good Chuck...I was just curious if it was just happening to me or it was the same with everyone else.:)

Back