Broken Automatic Profile Option????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sooo... I'm going to the Shedd Aquarium next month.. Anyone been there lately.. I think they have Penquins....

(Blatant Hijack Attempt)

Is it windy there today??? Any Huricanes going by....

(Blatant Hijack Attempt #2)

Hi Gaberella... I like penguins... How about you???

(Blatant Hijack Attempt #3)

Ya me too. I need to look again to see what all they have.... How are you doing....?? Everything going well??

Is it windy there today??? Any Huricanes going by....

(Blatant Hijack Attempt #2)

My un-born child can hijack better than you Ken:lol: Why not start up a new thread and let me show you how it is done these days:p

All I hear is blah..blah....blah...

So Gaberella...

How are you doing....?? Everything going well??

LOL...!!!

LOL!!! Krish :D :lol: .

How are you doing....?? Everything going well??

yeah dood everything is going fine, just having a few here and there bone pains but that's ok it's normal :p .
How about you? i see you're on line more often :D .

Yep.. I am trying to get on more often.... The little leather you gave me is doing really well... I need to post a pic for you. I have some new pics to post, but now I am afraid what Krish will do to my thread.... I am happy to hear all is well...

but now I am afraid what Krish will do to my thread

Ahh man...Don't be scared Ken! You're my bud, you know that! I wouldn't screw around with one of your good threads...I promise...Unless someone else starts it:)

Yep.. I am trying to get on more often.... The little leather you gave me is doing really well... I need to post a pic for you. I have some new pics to post, but now I am afraid what Krish will do to my thread.... I am happy to hear all is well...

Awesome i wanna see pics !!! :D.

Ahh man...Don't be scared Ken! You're my bud, you know that! I wouldn't screw around with one of your good threads...I promise...Unless someone else starts it

pffff ..... yeah right :p:lol:

Back