Broken Automatic Profile Option????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gaberella.. Did you ever get a hood made for your tank???? I am still up for the job if you want...

Gaberella.. Did you ever get a hood made for your tank???? I am still up for the job if you want...

no i haven't , but i think i'm gonna keep it that way :p just because my temperature never goes up or down :D .

Soon, you will run out of things to say:lol: Gabby...Keep Ken going and he may come do your water change for you:p

Soon, you will run out of things to say Gabby...Keep Ken going and he may come do your water change for you

hmm now that i think about it, that's not a bad idea .... i'll need someone for when i'm in labor :lo: :lol:

Gabbers.. We could put some fans in the hood for you..... You just let me know... And if you ever need me to do a water change for you... you just let me know.....

Back to the topic I had mentioned that if anyone would break the count it would be krish, I guess I should of pointed them to the thread, maybe that is why Chuck was adding to the system because OF Krish.
Ok back to the jabbering sorry!

krish75 said:
LOL...Leave it to Krish to cause problems on RF:p I may have to limit my posts from now on to 1 a day:)

HIP HIP ............HIP HIP..................Hurray!:eek:

:d Pikin big guy!:badgrin:

Back to the topic I had mentioned that if anyone would break the count it would be krish, I guess I should of pointed them to the thread, maybe that is why Chuck was adding to the system because OF Krish.
Ok back to the jabbering sorry!

LMBO!!!! :lol: :lol: .

Bet ya can't do it.... Bet ya can't.......

ohh dood don't challenge him, i don't wanna have to be the next one in Chuck's list of most wanted to get rid off :p :D .

hehehe

Krish MIGHT accidently manage a single day with only 1 post... but after that, I think his finger's would be spasuming... tongue hanging out of his mouth... and he would turn GREEN for real!!!!! *Grinz*

I think his finger's would be spasuming... tongue hanging out of his mouth... and he would turn GREEN for real!!!!! *Grinz*

he already does that... you just gotta wait for him to get out of the bathroom :lol::lol:........... just kidding.

hmm3grin2orange.gif
you all are nutz
blk_md_wht.gif
blu_md_wht.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
boldyellow.gif
bluegrab.gif

Last edited:
Back