Broken Automatic Profile Option????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NF...Nut Frontiers!!:p I would feel bad if I didn't reply to as many posts as I can...People may think I have something against them if I didn't at this point, plus I enjoy posting:D

krish75 said:
NF...Nut Frontiers!!:p I would feel bad if I didn't reply to as many posts as I can...People may think I have something against them if I didn't at this point, plus I enjoy posting:D

So now you must reply to every single post ever posted so you don't offend anyone including me:D

geeeeeezze Krish. I really didn't pay much attention to the post counter until you brought up this thread. I have been on RF quite a bit in the last couple weeks and I'm only sitting in the back of the room in the 140's club. How do you find time to play with your tank, belt sander, toilet and computer all at the same time? :lol:

IAP Brian said:
geeeeeezze Krish. How do you find time to play with your tank, belt sander, toilet and computer all at the same time? :lol:

:lol: Play with your toilet! :lol:

Fishin for 10 pound german browns in there? :lol:

Play with your toilet!

Fishin for 10 pound german browns in there?

LOL!!! that's because once he's in there... he's like a gun........ he's starts shooting and after 5 mins he's gotta be recharged :lol: :lol:

anyone else notice he's a "human being" now? JUST gotta leap a kagillion years of evolution and go straight for the top..:)

Guess I better never post again, Krish has banned me

LOL...NAw man...I'll never neglect my RF buddies although I haven't been here since my last post on this thread until now:oops:

geeeeeezze Krish. I really didn't pay much attention to the post counter until you brought up this thread. I have been on RF quite a bit in the last couple weeks and I'm only sitting in the back of the room in the 140's club. How do you find time to play with your tank, belt sander, toilet and computer all at the same time?

It's a juggle man(LOL) You would think I didn't work by my posting huh?(LOL) It's only possible now because I have a few guys working with me who can finally do some things on their own without my constant supervision so Itake a few more breaks here and there. :)

Play with your toilet!

Fishin for 10 pound german browns in there?

Who plays with their toliet???? :eek: I don't love um that much to play with them:p

anyone else notice he's a "human being" now? JUST gotta leap a kagillion years of evolution and go straight for the top..

Look for the new profile Brian....You'll love it:D

LOL!!! that's because once he's in there... he's like a gun........ he's starts shooting and after 5 mins he's gotta be recharged

Minute made...I'm going to stop telling you my business soon:p :lol:

Back