• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Customer Appreciation Sale 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WELL let me rant really quick.

I took down my 36 so my girlfriend and I could move out and Eww (Eric and Rebecca) are watching all my livestock.

The deal on instant ocean buckets was great so my girlfriend said she would buy one. We planned on going on Saturday but we woke up at 10am. She takes the bus to work at 10:15. So we said ok WE WON'T BE LATE TOMORROW! Wake up at 8:40 am and head to Barrier. It's 9:05 and we are like where is everyone.. Checked reeffrontier on her phone. Opens at 10am.. :(

O well always next year.

I am sorry but that is a terrible excuse. . . go grab coffee or McDonald's, drive and explore or go for a walk. Its just 45 minutes.

I am sorry but that is a terrible excuse. . . go grab coffee or McDonald's, drive and explore or go for a walk. Its just 45 minutes.

It's a terrible excuse that I have to get my girlfriend to the bus stop in Burien so she can make it to work on time? eitherway she called after Cy posted and got it. Thanks BR

thank you guys for the kick a$$ sale , always wanted a clam now i have one the size of a child's head ! you guy s rawk ! come onnn raffle !!!!!! <waiting impaiently.... > thanks again see you again soon

You guys can tell me to come pick everything up that I won now ;)

Thanks for the awesome sale and it's always great talking to you guys. I always learn something.

Seth

First of all, a big thank you to Cy for helping me sort out my problem concerning closed loop vs. my two brand new Vortech MP40s! Although I didn't get to buy any fish or corals today ( SO TEMPTING!) I am extremely happy with the decision to go Vortech. Now to get these puppies running and see what they can do! :)

Thank you everyone for your support. This was our best sale to date! BY FAR!! :) We really appreciate all of you and wouldn't be here without your continued patronage. Thank you so much. We'll get started this week on the rainchecks. Should get a bunch of the snails, crabs, shrimp, clams in later this coming week. The bulk of the rest should arrive the following week. We will call or PM you as things arrive.

To our crew...you guys rocked. I know the week leading up to the event and the sale itself is crazy busy and stressful...thanks for perservering and helping Tim and I pull this off. You are the best!

Now...what you've all been waiting for...RAFFLE RESULTS :)

First let me say, some of you were confused (or just tried to cheat the system;) ) I moved any "free tickets" that were "accidentally" put into the $2 raffle into the $25 gift cert drawing. Better than me throwing them out;) Also, the stubs need to be removed. Take em off. This time I pulled them off before the drawing. Next time...we will probably just make sure no tickets with the stub left on get pulled. It makes a bigger ticket and its not fair for the folks who played by the rules. With that out of the way...

-Free Raffle-

Strawberry Shortcake Acro
1. Shelly W. (Already picked up)
2. Derek Macintosh

$25 Gift Cert
1. Dennis Graves
2. Tisha Davis
3. Gary Mullins
4. Nathan Guilford (sp?)

Brightwell 8 Pack
1. Brian Lee
2. Shane McFarland

-$2 Raffle-

$100 Gift Card
1. Thang Doan

Fluval Edge
1. Jerry Dunbar

Ecoxotic 2 Stunner Strips
1. Carol Wardlow

True Lemonade Acropora
1. Matt Reed

UVL T5 4 Pack
1. Johnny L.

Congrats to everyone who won!!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone at BRA for putting on such a nice sale. It was great to finally get over to see the shop today on our way back home, and to get the baby maxima we picked up as well ;).

My Girlfriend (Shelly W) LOVES the strawberry shortcake acro!!!!! Looks great in our frag tank, for now, much better in our display I'm sure!!! Along with all the other corals we purchased today. Thanks Cy for, as always taking the time to help with every minor question. Thanks Chris, Brie, Jamie for all you continued help. See ya next week when the Salt comes in.

wooo hoooo now i got another tank to set up ! thanks again for the sale , walked away with a clam the size of a newborns head ! a bunch of cool toys , and now i have not 1 but 2 tanks to get going !!! thanks again

Yay! I (Nathan Guilford) won something! haha can i just pick it up when you get more cleaner shrimp in? Thanks!

Back