• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Customer Appreciation Sale 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm at work until 2:00 and if I get there and everything's gone I'm gonna be pissed. Not sure how but I'm always either at work or out of town for every sale and BBQ. Dag nab it!

I'm at work until 2:00 and if I get there and everything's gone I'm gonna be pissed. Not sure how but I'm always either at work or out of town for every sale and BBQ. Dag nab it!

By 2:00, there will be a lot of things that are gone, HOWEVER, they restock again, tonight, I believe.

In years past, we've traveled from Spokane, for the weekend, to attend these events. We arrive early morning, BOTH DAYS, and stand in line. Then, we usually return, in the afternoon, BOTH DAYS. Even on the afternoon visits, there's still LOTS of great deals to be had! On Sunday, we're usually there, at closing, as well, because of the raffles. LOL, We always end up winning a raffle item, or 3, or 6...lol. This way, we can bring it home with us!

WOW what a nice sale .. Good show BRA. Cy your the best ;)
Crystal and I are nearly in tears..
I gots me some new fishies too..
THe baby clowns got to be the cutest little things.

Thanks everyone. Still lots of goodies left. Some of the doorbusters are gone but we'll rain check of course. Adam/Crystal...hope your tank becomes the thriving reef you created previously. Maybe those frags we sent with you will provide a starting place:)

FYI..the crowds and waits are over. The Appoinment Friday really helped! Come on down if you were waiting until the madness subsided;)

Thanks CY and yes those "FRAGS" (small colonies, only one was really a "frag" ) are a wonderfull start.
The milli is already "milliey" (if thats a word, milliey)
You are truly are good people..
I will post pics here in a mintue

may142011008.jpg

may142011009.jpg

may142011013.jpg

may142011014.jpg

may142011016.jpg

may142011017.jpg

Did the small ORA clams sell out yet? Either way the wife and I are looking forward to our first visit to BR tomorrow morning!

We had such a great time this morning. I can't believe we (me, wife, and sister-in-law) stood outside to wait for the doors to open! Haha who would've thunk that this hobby could do that to us. Anyway, we got so many beautiful coral, frags, fish and inverts, including an incredibly stunning golden/blue ORA ultima maxima. My wife even went for the Ecoxotic Pico tank set up. She'll have lots of fun. Thanks again BR! You guys rock!

WELL let me rant really quick.

I took down my 36 so my girlfriend and I could move out and Eww (Eric and Rebecca) are watching all my livestock.

The deal on instant ocean buckets was great so my girlfriend said she would buy one. We planned on going on Saturday but we woke up at 10am. She takes the bus to work at 10:15. So we said ok WE WON'T BE LATE TOMORROW! Wake up at 8:40 am and head to Barrier. It's 9:05 and we are like where is everyone.. Checked reeffrontier on her phone. Opens at 10am.. :(

O well always next year.

WELL let me rant really quick.

I took down my 36 so my girlfriend and I could move out and Eww (Eric and Rebecca) are watching all my livestock.

The deal on instant ocean buckets was great so my girlfriend said she would buy one. We planned on going on Saturday but we woke up at 10am. She takes the bus to work at 10:15. So we said ok WE WON'T BE LATE TOMORROW! Wake up at 8:40 am and head to Barrier. It's 9:05 and we are like where is everyone.. Checked reeffrontier on her phone. Opens at 10am.. :(

O well always next year.

Aww man that sucks. I got here at about 9:15 and would have let you grab a bucket early had I noticed you. You can always call us and pay for a bucket over the phone. Then pick it up later:) Hours are 10-6 today.

Back