DaCube Jr II Oceanic 30g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

love those shrimp. Eric has one in his display tank eating a purple linkia. I have never seen a more beautiful star...I hope it tastes good!

Todd, Thems is sweet shots and some most beautifulist skrimps
Hay looking at that last shot we need to get that toilt put in.
PS were did you get them skrimps

Skrimps came from Indoor Reef.
Yes we do need to get the toilet put in...need my own space, too many peoples:rolleyes:

If they eat slowly enough maybe the star will regenerate legs before the next time that one has to be used for a meal. Just kind of go around the legs like a pinwheel taking one when you need it.

Gosh that sounded cruel :eek: :shock: :evil:

nice shrimp Todd!! Gotta get me a pair.

Make sure they are actually doing well together...they don't always pair up well. When I saw these there were some others in the same tank that didn't want anything to do with any other Harlequin, jumping all about when they touched another. Some are just loners.

If they eat slowly enough maybe the star will regenerate legs before the next time that one has to be used for a meal. Just kind of go around the legs like a pinwheel taking one when you need it.

Gosh that sounded cruel :eek: :shock: :evil:

That's actually what I'm doing:badgrin:
Don't think the star will last that long though:p

Picked up my newest toy for DaCube...Wavysea for my return...me likey:D

DSC_5746Medium.jpg

DSC_5747Medium.jpg

Thats going to be a awsome addition to that tank/ and the other thing your working on OOPS top secret.
PS nice silencer you got there in your over flow, way to adapt.

Thanks buddy, the silencer is working out great...this is my quietest tank yet:D The wavysea is great, every reef tank should have one! The other thing is still in the works...should go get it on the 22nd, but it will be awhile before I figure out how to get it up and running without a big fight on my hands:lol:

One thing I always wondered about that black ABS plumbing (are you listening Tracy) they say that it's for sewer and drain only, I thought maybe it wasn't good for our tanks

This was my buddy Bob Moore, and his tank that was set up as viewed for 12 years. This tank used ABS for both drain and return lines for the duration, with no obovious ill effects.
full_view_with_bob_10_19_01.jpg

Yeah Todd that was top secret. No one was suppose to know about that other project. So you still going down there today?

Yeah Todd that was top secret. No one was suppose to know about that other project. So you still going down there today?

Not today, have clients I have to show houses here in a little bit. I am still going the 22nd. Its only top secret from the other half:lol:

This was my buddy Bob Moore, and his tank that was set up as viewed for 12 years. This tank used ABS for both drain and return lines for the duration, with no obovious ill effects.
full_view_with_bob_10_19_01.jpg

Thanks danno! I have been trying to tell folks its fine, but the proof is in the pudding!

Todd, whats the diff of wavysea and the regular sea swirl? price? efficiency? sorry I am new wight wavysea.

Todd, whats the diff of wavysea and the regular sea swirl? price? efficiency? sorry I am new wight wavysea.

Wavysea is a bit more $ but in my opinion a much better product and well worth the extra...here is a link to their site http://www.wavysea.com
Check it out, you can control the radius of the rotation, and the speed. I will answer your PM in just a minute, right in the middle of testing. Your welcome to come check this out...and the tank:p

Last edited:
Back