DaCube Jr II Oceanic 30g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yeah it was I was there around 12:00 i had to wait almost an hr to get served it was bussssy also while I was waiting some of the stuff i wanted was snatched up b4 me. So get there early to get fresh pick.

hey what happened to the original DaCube? Still got that skimmer going? I love that thing. :D

It is sitting in my garage...all equipment from the original DaCube has been sold off, including the big skimmer (went to MarineDreamer). I am going to stick with a smaller system until I'm ready to go up to a 4x4x2.5, which won't be for some time now. I just started a new career and really don't have the time to dedicate to a larger system now:doubt:

Oh man, I hear ya on the time thing. Especially when something gets out-of-whack. And Careers bite! If I didn't have to work for a living, things would be much better. :lol:

It is sitting in my garage...all equipment from the original DaCube has been sold off, including the big skimmer (went to MarineDreamer). I am going to stick with a smaller system until I'm ready to go up to a 4x4x2.5, which won't be for some time now. I just started a new career and really don't have the time to dedicate to a larger system now:doubt:

O really Todd! I think you will find a way to do your 4'x4' lol. this hobby is too addictive.

O really Todd! I think you will find a way to do your 4'x4' lol. this hobby is too addictive.

I hear ya there! I am trying to figure out some space so I can get the O.G. da cube from Todd.:lol:

What do you mean? money is coming out of your (&(*)_(&&. At least thats the story lol. nah man I know the feeling.

Just finished getting a few more pictures done...everyone likes pix. I really like the Harlequin Shrimp...so lots of them, and I finally got a few of the newest fish additions.

DSC_5669aMedium.jpg

DSC_5676aMedium.jpg

DSC_5679aMedium.jpg

DSC_5681aMedium.jpg

DSC_5702aMedium.jpg

DSC_5693aMedium.jpg

DSC_5722aMedium.jpg

DSC_5730aLarge.jpg

DSC_5720aMedium.jpg

I can't wait to get a macro lens!

And a special one for Skimmy...

DSC_5725aLarge.jpg

The Tunze skimmer is really working out well...oh so quiet:)

Last edited:
Todd, Thems is sweet shots and some most beautifulist skrimps
Hay looking at that last shot we need to get that toilt put in.
PS were did you get them skrimps

Back