Death Penalty Gone Wrong!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

crazy....it's amazing how no one helped her. Even more so that we just kill 2 random sharks to feel better.

It looked like that one guy was trying to, but epic fail. I remember the first time I saw the "Jaws" series. I was just a kid, but couldn't take a shower for a week for fear or death by a shark.

lol....my brother was afraid of Tomato's after watching attack of the killer tomato's

Yep!! I hate it when people blame the sharks for doing something they were born to do to survive. :doubt: I have a tiger shark thread here in the water fountain somewhere where they found a whole human inside of a tiger shark minus the head. They blamed the shark for attacking and killing this man, but after investigation, I think they've concluded that the person was murdered and fed to the shark to try and hide the evidence. It's amazing how things happen in life. This shark just happened to attack a fish that was on this guy's line and when they pulled it up to the boat, it threw up a part of the man's body which led to the investigation. Now what are the odds that they would catch the exact same shark ?? I was sent the pictures of them cutting open the shark and I couldn't believe that all of that was in there!! I wouldn't dare post the pictures on the open forum, but I can tell you....:eek:

Last edited:
Back