Does anybody else think Seattle is getting a raw deal here?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wrightme43

Whats up with the refs? This is crazy. Take a touchdown away from Seattle, and give a touchdown to Pittsburg? This is nutz.

wrightme43 said:
also I think kieth richards needs a wheelchair, and a nap.
and a retirement plan.

The calls don't seem,, well very fair. At least from my tv

wrightme43 said:
also I think kieth richards needs a wheelchair, and a nap.
And Jagger can afford a little plastic surgery to shore up the flappin skin under his arms.:rolleyes:

Yeah, that sucks...Did you guys see the Bahamas commercial or did the cable company just cut into our programming?

Yea I think it's whack the 4 guys giving the play by plays ALL said that seattle's was a touch down :-(

Daytonna will be here soon. At least its fair.

LMBO!!! yeah dood no kidding.

I sort of knew this was gonna happen for some reason, i mean it was a "home" game for them ;) .
I still wonder how much they paid the referees because they know they lost.
Finn, i watched the game in HD t.v. and you can see so clear the Steelers guy not making the touchdown (i recorded it :p) AND you can see how the guy had to take the football down from his stomach ... and then the dumbass just put it in :mad: :doubt: and they call that a touchdown... ha.

spongebob lover said:
LMBO!!! yeah dood no kidding.

I sort of knew this was gonna happen for some reason, i mean it was a "home" game for them ;) .
I still wonder how much they paid the referees because they know they lost.
Finn, i watched the game in HD t.v. and you can see so clear the Steelers guy not making the touchdown (i recorded it :p) AND you can see how the guy had to take the football down from his stomach ... and then the dumbass just put it in :mad: :doubt: and they call that a touchdown... ha.
Yeah, I'm convinced that it was not a touchdown:mad:

But you know if the team stays together and have a good season next year, they will know how to handle this situation even better.:)

Back