DolphinLvr's 180 build! A dream, becomming a reality!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Glad to hear that the WCS is working good for you. It was fun doing that but at the next house and next tank; let's do it before you put water in the system. :)- Stay in touch on the stocking and I'll see what I can help with.

Good to meet you yesterday Jeff!
I also have a goby like that, it keeps my sand really white, and all over my coral. :)
It is a good thing that he entertains me, else I would find him a new home. I can't have any coral on the sand, he takes his yard very seriously, any additions will be summarily buried, or undermined and then buried.
He also adds a fair bit of floating particulate to the water.
Great to watch though!

Good to meet you yesterday Jeff!
I also have a goby like that, it keeps my sand really white, and all over my coral. :)
It is a good thing that he entertains me, else I would find him a new home. I can't have any coral on the sand, he takes his yard very seriously, any additions will be summarily buried, or undermined and then buried.
He also adds a fair bit of floating particulate to the water.
Great to watch though!

Was great meeting you as well todd! Are you riding down to the bbq with me?

Yeah I am running out today to get some filter socks, i think i will need to be running these all the time now

Yep, I run them as well, I bought a ton of them so I can change them every other day :)
Don't hold a spot because if it is a really nice day, I will probably drive so I can get my top down fix (you are welcome to ride with me)
If the weather is bad and you still have room I will hitch a ride with you.
What time are you heading down?

New Update!

I recieved 2 Naso Tangs this morning from Les at Wet Pets Hawaii. I have to say that his level of service and the quality of his fish are un beatable!!!!!!

Now On with the Pictures!!!!!!!

Box arrived undamaged
DSC_2163%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Great packaging
DSC_2164%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2165%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Fish were Triple Bagged
DSC_2166%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2167%20%28Medium%29.JPG

In Bucket for Drip Acclimation
DSC_2168%20%28Medium%29.JPG

2 Hrs of drip Acclimation and then finally into tank
DSC_2169%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2170%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2171%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2172%20%28Medium%29.JPG

jeff thats a pair of nice fish im glad yours are social my new tang doesnt like coming out that much atm.

Jeff,

they look OUTSTANDING !!!

Wants to get a female blonde naso for my male one I currently have..

sure hope you stock piled your nori for those two pigs lol. Great to see pics of them jeff. I've been nothing but impressed with the quality of fish from les. He's definitely got me as a future customer when I finally get these darn temp housed fish out of my tank...

Tom

sure hope you stock piled your nori for those two pigs lol. Great to see pics of them jeff. I've been nothing but impressed with the quality of fish from les. He's definitely got me as a future customer when I finally get these darn temp housed fish out of my tank...

Tom

Went and picked up some Nori this evening, They havent touched it yet, I am sure they are just getting used to their new home, they were picking at the rocks and even the substrate earlier today.

You won't be disappointed with the quality of fish and the level of service you get from Les.

Went and picked up some Nori this evening, They havent touched it yet, I am sure they are just getting used to their new home, they were picking at the rocks and even the substrate earlier today.

You won't be disappointed with the quality of fish and the level of service you get from Les.

yup, now if only I had the room for a blue jaw or a pink tail........oh well.

Tom

Back