DolphinLvr's 180 build! A dream, becomming a reality!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sorry about the loss. Tank looks great though. Be sure to allow time for things to grow in a bit. Before you know it you will be having to pick which corals to remove to allow room for others to continue to grow.

Also, watch those pests....man I have gotten plenty lately from people that either don't know they have them (my optimistic view) or don't care to tell people they have them. Takes a lot of fun out of the hobby when you inherit nasties from others.

Keep up the great work man!

Thanks Reed! Yes, taking it slow is the road I am taking for sure, it will be awhile before I get to the point of saturation, but that is whats great about this, building your own slice of the ocean and getting it the way you want it!

Les, just so you know, you just sold me on where I'm getting my next fish order from. As soon as I break down and dip in to the Fall budget... LOL

Condolences on the Naso.

Les, just so you know, you just sold me on where I'm getting my next fish order from. As soon as I break down and dip in to the Fall budget... LOL

Condolences on the Naso.

+1 on that. truly great customer service

Jeff,

Awwww man that sucks..I just read this...sorry to hear this..
is the one you have eating yet??

Sorry to hear about your loss Jeff. Have you decided on the next fish your going to get?

Matt

Sorry to hear about your loss Jeff. Have you decided on the next fish your going to get?

Matt

I havent as of yet. I am tossing up the idea about a Pink Tail Trigger, some people have had success with the triggers in a reef tank and before I decide on that, I want to make sure (as best as I can).

Having lost 1 Naso Tang due to the other being dominant has tought me a lesson that i do not wish to repeat again.

Back