DolphinLvr's 180 build! A dream, becomming a reality!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Mahalo for your business Jeff. It has been a pleasure doing business with you and I know that without honest and caring customers Like you I would not have the oppourtunity to make $ from what I love to do....thanks again Les @ WPH

oh before I forget.... I've been feeding these Naso Nori sheets both the red kine and green kine and the Naso Tangs I sent you prefer the red nori sheets more...aloha Les

Mahalo for your business Jeff. It has been a pleasure doing business with you and I know that without honest and caring customers Like you I would not have the oppourtunity to make $ from what I love to do....thanks again Les @ WPH

oh before I forget.... I've been feeding these Naso Nori sheets both the red kine and green kine and the Naso Tangs I sent you prefer the red nori sheets more...aloha Les

Thanks again Les!!!! These Naso's are absolutely incredible!!

I will pick up some Red today as I got the green last night......go figure.......LOL

I like your choice Jeff, those are some B.A. fish you have there. How big will they get?

And then youll do like me and upgrade spending thousands because you like your fish. Spoiled blue tang i tell you.

Finally got some time to sit down and read build threads. Very nice, clean and organized build. Impressive. Love the Nasos

Sorry about the loss. Tank looks great though. Be sure to allow time for things to grow in a bit. Before you know it you will be having to pick which corals to remove to allow room for others to continue to grow.

Also, watch those pests....man I have gotten plenty lately from people that either don't know they have them (my optimistic view) or don't care to tell people they have them. Takes a lot of fun out of the hobby when you inherit nasties from others.

Keep up the great work man!

Sorry to hear your loss... I can go catch you another Naso or send you something I have in stock like a Kole tang or somthing....just pay the shipping and I'll send you a pakage... Apha Les @WPH

My recommendation is you get another fish besides a naso because the other naso wants to be dominent and aggressive and will probably turn male. Aloha Les

Sorry to hear your loss... I can go catch you another Naso or send you something I have in stock like a Kole tang or somthing....just pay the shipping and I'll send you a pakage... Apha Les @WPH

My recommendation is you get another fish besides a naso because the other naso wants to be dominent and aggressive and will probably turn male. Aloha Les

Les! This certainly wasnt expected and your Customer service is outstanding!!

Again, anybody doing business with Les at WPH is going to recieve the Top Most Service in my opinion!!!!

Shoot me over a list of what you have available and we'll take it from there.

Thanks again Les! Your Awesome!!!!!!

Back