DolphinLvr's 180 build! A dream, becomming a reality!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

nice build. getting ideas from people since starting mine soon. keep the pic coming i need more ideas..

well damned hardware stores closed just as I got there, now i need to figure out how i am going to drain everything when I do the full blown water test!

On a good note, the bulkheads have remained leak free thus far.

Water test was a success! No leaks!!!!! :D

Now draining all the water, some pics to follow when I am done

DSC_2122%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2123%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2124%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Looking good jeff ! I cant wait for you and i to be done ! Im sure you are as ready as me :D

if you need a spare rodi unit let me know i have a spare on hand my dad save it from the house in vegas I thought it was in the land fill somewhere already he just shipped out to me this weekend. it is a 100 or 150 a day unit. no booster pump though.

if you need a spare rodi unit let me know i have a spare on hand my dad save it from the house in vegas I thought it was in the land fill somewhere already he just shipped out to me this weekend. it is a 100 or 150 a day unit. no booster pump though.

I certainly appreciate the offer! It's definately going to take it a few days to fill thats for sure!

it is what I am going to use to fill mine up both ro di units save me alot of time. then I will pull all the filters out and make another media reactor with it. but thats not for a while down the road.

Ok Figured it was time for a update!

I have got all the wiring done and some minor enhancements made to the stand (due to my original mis calculations!), tank is leveled, rock platforms are in, sand is in and aquascaping is done minus some live rock that I will be picking up!

Soooooo do you know what that means???????

Yesssssss!!!!! Tomorrow is RODI Day!!!!!!!!! :D

Left Side
DSC_2125%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Center
DSC_2129%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Right Side
DSC_2127%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Full Tank Shot
DSC_2128%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Well I just got home from BR and the wife had told me the water was coing out as a drop at a time, for some reason, water from the supply stopped flowing. :mad:

I turned off the water, closed the needle valve, turned back on the water and opened the needle valve again and WA La!!!!! the RODI is outputting water once again. :D

Well this is just a teaser update as it's certainly teasing me.......LOL

after my water shutting down for most of yesterday while I was at BR, I figure by tomorrow evening I should be ready to turn on the pumps and heaters and then get the salt mixed! :D

Tank about 2/3 full
DSC_2130%20%28Medium%29.JPG

RODI Flowing In
DSC_2131%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Control Panel (I need to move the wire above the Ranco....:shock:)
DSC_2132%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Back