DolphinLvr's 180 build! A dream, becomming a reality!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Jeff,

thanks for the business my man! it was a pleasure building the tank and sump for you! the skimmer is next!!!

Here at Clear fabrications we strive for customer satisfaction as our business revolves around word of mouth.

I look forward to seeing pictures of the system!!!

Matt

Tank is all rinsed out and setup on the stand! :D

Matt @ CFI did an awesome job!

Tomorrow is plumbing day

DSC_2105%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2107%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2108%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2109%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2110%20%28Medium%29.JPG

If alittle closer, I would, but I get the evil eye from the wife even when I go to BRA which is only a 25 min trip.

:(

Kirk

Hey Jeff,

thanks for the business my man! it was a pleasure building the tank and sump for you! the skimmer is next!!!

Here at Clear fabrications we strive for customer satisfaction as our business revolves around word of mouth.

I look forward to seeing pictures of the system!!!

Matt

The name of CFI has been known in Seattle for years. Im glad your able to carry it on Matt. Word of mouth is better than 10k a month in advertising. You do great work!

Jeff and Matt !

That tank looks awesome ! congrats and nice job on the tank matt .

that is the one thing i wish i had when i set up my 225g tank......to many do overs but i learned a lot in the process and i cant wait to implement everything i learned from setting up my previous tanks

that is the one thing i wish i had when i set up my 225g tank......to many do overs but i learned a lot in the process and i cant wait to implement everything i learned from setting up my previous tanks

Just take your time and do LOTS of reading and research :)

I am learning alot as well and hopefully I wont have too many do overs! :)

Great to see it coming along Jeff! You and Matt are making my 180 IAP look like a booger!! Not that I've really started on it yet.

Can't wait to see it wet and lit up! My quantum meter is here, so we'll have to coordinate getting some PPF measurements on that LED setup.

Good luck with the plumbing!!

Great to see it coming along Jeff! You and Matt are making my 180 IAP look like a booger!! Not that I've really started on it yet.

Can't wait to see it wet and lit up! My quantum meter is here, so we'll have to coordinate getting some PPF measurements on that LED setup.

Good luck with the plumbing!!

Sweet we'll definately have to hook up here in a few weeks on getting those measurements!

Well I spent most of my day running around for plumbing parts and I have yet to find 3/4" Spa Flex and a 1-1/2" gate valve :mad:

So my plumbing wont be done now until next weekend!

I do have a friend down the street that I am going to call and see if I can get that stuff from him as he is a salesman for some plumbing supply place! We'll see how that turns out!

Back