Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Great pic Krish. You need to put a daffodil in her hand.
well how about if you swim half way and i'll swim half way .
Gaby last time I looked at a map there was land between us..:p :D

Last edited:
Thanks Nick!:D She's a good girl although she is a little sick right now with an upper respiratory infection and this was the first time she was put on real mediaction and is has her wired!!!:eek: it's insane! It's like she is on speed or something! Aw well...

Oh yeah, she got her first tooth last week!:)

LOL!!! Thanks...BTW, she's laughing at you

it's ok :D .... at least i can make her laugh i still gotta figure out how to make Olivia laugh :doubt: :p .... i tell you serious baby for a goof ball mom :rolleyes:

She's 8 months old now!!! Speeding around the house on her knees and pulling up to her feet. Won't be long before she walks! Oh yeah, if I tell her to give "Daddy love" she kisses me on the cheek:D

ahh that's so cute !!! :) .
she looks big dood, i can't believe how much babies change in just a few weeks.
Olivia doesn't wanna crawl :p:rolleyes: , she's a lazy one and now she likes to be in her bouncer thingy.

Shoot... Paige will be 10 months next week, and she STILL isn't even hinting at crawling. She hates being on her belly so much, it's insane. As soon as her belly hits the ground, she starts screaming like she's dying. So Krish, don't post any more updates, they bum me out. :)

And Emily is so huge! How much does she weigh?

Shoot... Paige will be 10 months next week, and she STILL isn't even hinting at crawling. She hates being on her belly so much, it's insane. As soon as her belly hits the ground, she starts screaming like she's dying. So Krish, don't post any more updates, they bum me out.

And Emily is so huge! How much does she weigh?

LOL!! mine is the same :p .
she loves taking naps on my arms though :lol: .
last time we were at the doctor's office Olivia's percentage of weight was 10% :eek: ... they wanted me to feed her almost every hour dood and she hates food :rolleyes: ... well exept apple sauce and bananas :lol:

Back