Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gaby, if it helps, i have my ears pierced!!!!

whatelse you got pierced? :D LOL !!!

now Krishant why is she wearing a Colt's baby clothing??? i thought you were a bear's fan? :p .
I'm still jelous darn it !! i wanna do her ears really really really bad :( .
The funny thing is that when Antonio was a baby.... people used to think he was a girl and with Olivia is the opposite.... people think that she's a boy LOL!!!!! .

I totally agree that she looks so much like you dood !! ..... funny thing that happened to me.... i went to the mall when my aunts were here last week and when we were heading out (typical Antonio doing his drama:mad: ), Antonio started screaming .... help me help me !!! and throwing himself on the floor, so then after we finally got out, i had some guy asking me if he was my son:rolleyes: :D ( the kid doens't look like me at all ) and asked me what i was doing, so after like 15 mins the guy let me go.

Another time i was at the playground and some mom asked me if i was the nanny and how much i charge for taking care of kids :D :doubt:... so feel lucky that she looks like you or you could go through the same thing :D .

Well...Since Jason posted some pics of Paige, here are a few taken Christmas day:)

Emily and Auntie Jenn

Emily and Dada!

And here's the whole family. Emily, my wife, her mother and sister and me.

Here's my girl growing up by the day. She finally started sleeping through the night from about 7:30pm to about 6:30am:D These shots were taken this past weekend:)

I find it unfortunate that she's looking more like you every day. Poor girl. :)

As long as she doesn't start ACTING like you. :p

I find it unfortunate that she's looking more like you every day. Poor girl.

As long as she doesn't start ACTING like you.

ROFL! Once she doesn't start looking like the mail main then we're good:p

Here's my girl growing up by the day. She finally started sleeping through the night from about 7:30pm to about 6:30am These shots were taken this past weekend

i thought we were friends, how could you post that !!! :p :lol:.
you know i got up 7 stinking freaking times last night :mad: and the night before that.... i was up almost every 20 mins:cry: I NEED SOME SLEEP!! :( .
to be honest i dont' knwo what to do more than i think i'm gonna start drinking more cups of coffee if i don't get any sleep :p .

aahh dood she looks really cute :), and yeah she's growing fast dood !! :) .
i thought you said you had pictures of her eating peas???? where are they? ... :p.

Back