Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

beautiful Krish!

My goodness Krish your baby is so wide eyed and addorable! WOW so sweet! Thank you for sharing!:) :) :) :) :)

Love the pic!
Glad all is well....... good bye sleep!

wow... that is a cute baby.... you know how most kids that are new-born.... just dont look right?

well this lil girl is an exception

congrats agian to you and yo baby ma'ma' :razz:

Hey Big Papa!!!!!
Good Job.
Congratulations Krish and Christina. Welcome to the world Emily.
Trinity says she is pretty.
I am very happy for you my friend. Life is wonderful. I wish your new daughter health, wealth, and happiness for all her life.

You guys are the best...Thanks for all the kind words:) I had a hard night without them home, but hopefully today things will go as planned and they will be home today. My wife called this morning and said Emily hardly cried at all throughout the night. She seems to be a very calm baby. I'm getting dressed right now to head down there. I'll see you guys soon and thanks again:)

Congrats!!!!

I'm so thrilled for you guys! Enjoy your little bundle, she sure is adorable. And in case you didn't know already....Emily has you wrapped around her little finger :D

Congradulations to you and your wife Krish!!! I see many warm loving smiles in both of your future because of your daughter!!! :) :) :)

Thanks you two:D They are both home now and my wife is taking a shower and Emily is asleep. Everyone is doing great which I'm so thankful for. Thanks everyone again for the thoughts and prayers and all the kind words. See you'll a bit later;)

Congrads Krish! Rest assured that nobody will give you a hard time about if Emily is a boy or a girl;)

Having a child does change everything, really balances the priorities. This means now you will have to build her a tank too, unless that is who the nano was for:lol: Count your blessings pal, you have a lot to be thankful for.
Regards,
Mike

Krish's baby is only two days old and i bet it already has a post count of 800.
:)

Krish i can only imagine how great you and your wife must feel.

Your daughter is just beautiful!

Thanks Nick!:) I've always heard that newborns only look beautiful to their parents:p Hopefully by weekend (if not definately Monday) I'll be back into the swing of things here again so enjoy peace and quiet while it lasts:lol:

Back