Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So, my wife went to get get toes done by her best friends house and while the lady was doing my wife's feet, her best friend thought she's dress up Emily and take a photo. Oh boy!! :shock:

And here's a shot from today when I was out getting stuff for the tank. Emily went for some fresh air, but slept the whole time:p

princessemily1wj6.jpg

Krish! She looks just like you!!

Krish! She looks just like you!!
Not really. Talking about costumes. You could dress her up with little fairy wings and you put on your green tights and peter pan outfit from the PP. If we could find someone to be captain hook you would steal the show.
On a serious note. Gorgeous baby. Man I feel for you when see gets older and the boys start chasing her.:mad: Melissa wants a girl but I know if we had one I would be in jail by her 14th birthday for beating some brat.

Brenden, i got on here because i saw you had commented....i know i will always get a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!! didn't you borrow those tights and your sons' shark mask for something though:badgrin: ?????:D :D

Hunny we could babysit.............................Krish we are here:)
Yeah You are the very protective type and you would be in jail by her 14th b-day.
You would be the best Daddy to a little girl though!!:D

Ron you promised not to tell anyone about my new costume.:mad: If you do not watch it I am going to tell what your costume is.:D

ROFL! Thanks on the compliments and the fairy tale dreams you guys have:lol: Yeah...I think I'm going to have to upgrade my steak fork I have in my room to a gun soon:p I can see it now :eek:

Not really. Talking about costumes. You could dress her up with little fairy wings and you put on your green tights and peter pan outfit from the PP. If we could find someone to be captain hook you would steal the show.
On a serious note. Gorgeous baby. Man I feel for you when see gets older and the boys start chasing her. Melissa wants a girl but I know if we had one I would be in jail by her 14th birthday for beating some brat.

LMBO :lol: !!!
naww dood that's why you train your boys to take care of their little sister :D .

I believe Ron doesn't have a costume dood... so he has only been showing skin :p:D:lol: .

i still have my woman costume that you saw!!!!! i only wear that when i see Brian(Brenden) though!!!!

Back