• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

End of Summer Shop Cleaning!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JPG@CFI

Precision Fabricator
I have been a pac rat in denial for some time, and I am going to do some thing about it!

If any of you diy guys and gals would like any "short pieces" cut to size, or just a few nice chunks of plastic, ( mostly .500" clear cast acrylic, and more .750") give me a call. I have stupid prices to move this stuff. I can also machine to your spec. something for you as well. I do have a router and a cutter somewhere!

I also have a few old school etss reef devil skimmers floating around. Even one that is brand new in the box. I should keep it for like 20 years and sell it to a museum! I also have 2 small PM collection cups for etss style skimmers.

I have a Ice cap 400 watt MH ballast that is new, just needs 220 power.

I also have one Reef Keeper II, with a PH probe, New.

I am open to offers, so PM me, or call.

Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
I'll take what you got for acrylic scraps. shoot me a pm with your number and let me know when I can come by..

Matt

I need to finish that one in the window. I'll plan to get to that soon.. and I need to get some .5 racks. Will call you with the dems in a day or so. I think 15x15, but I'll double check and let you know..

Tx E

Got any 5" Cast Acrylic Tube like 1 foot for a skimmer neck--Might need 2 of these for 2 people ?

Any air silencers lying around?

:)

Paul

Matt, I will PM you.
Eric, Well, get done! It's still there collecting lots of acrylic dust.
Bob, You have a PM.
Jason

Everyone,

Many good pieces have been sold, but plenty more are still here. Let me know what you need, and I will take a look.

Thanks, Jason

If the skimmers are protein skimmers I need one or two ( sorry I'm a newb) Please pm price and if you will ship to Ga. Thanks!!!!

Yah, those RR's I need are 15x15 at 3 and maybe lined for 2.5" center. I'll drill em. Let me know if you have that in the stash and maybe put it aside for me.. :)

Tx E

Hey there.... pm me your phone # when you have a chance. My wife needs some thick pieces for a craft project (3/4" would be great). D

Back