• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fire Sale - Massive System, Equipment, Livestock Blowout

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey All,
Sorry for the lack of responses here. We aren't getting the usual email notifications that there have been new posts. The past few days have been nuts. Let's clear a few things up.

1. The Achilles, Blue Tang, Mandarin, Blonde Naso, and 3 Sunburst Anthias were found dead this morning. Everything else was saved. There was some sort of malfunction with the heater/pumps on the holding tank the Penny's guys set up. I think Skimheavy got a Regal Blue Tang and he and Kirk aren't connecting the dots that they are talking about two different fish.

2. You can contact Ryan at Penny's Salsa regarding the stuff that didn't sell. There are still Wavy Seas and Sea Swirls but they all need to be tested to see what works. The big tank, the corner frag tank, 2 mp60, some halide ballasts and bulbs, used hammerhead and iwaki pumps, and the 48" eight bulb t5 fixture are still left. Most of the rest is gone. We will be consigning the remaining rock and a few of the new halide/vho bulbs for them.

Thanks to everyone who came out. Sorry it wasn't the most organized garage sale. The scale was just too large when left up to non fish folks for the most part.

Last edited:
Cy,

correct..we are talking about two different fish...I was thinking skimheavy DID have the regal angel...that is sad to hear that it died..

Maybe the regal tang died, but I know the difference and I did NOT get a hippo tang Lol

If you look at the picture I posted, to the left is a rock that was purchased today as well with a sps colony with all the tips snapped off from moving.

zombie fish! it will definately outlive you, but mind your other fishes brains :)

skim,

yup..that is a regal angel alright...looks nice..would like to see a daytime pic with white lighting..

Lol...used up our luck on your Regal. The Acilles never recovered and the gentleman who took it home confirmed it didn't make it:(

Got a daytime pic here. Almost in the exact same place as the first.

yse2yjut.jpg

I wonder if the doser sold?

yes the doser is sold.

i feel kinda bad. i feel like i stole that aqua 120 watt uv steralizer. i got it for $25 not knowing if it works or not. got home and looked it up. with the wiring box its $1,295.00 brand now. wow. talked to mike that maintained the tank. he said it needed new bulbs. deal of the year.

Back