Everyone in Washington

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Not that my Bears did all that great today, but wasn't Seattle supposed to beat SF!!!!

don't remind me that was just way to embarrasing, especially almost at the end of the game :doubt: :mad: .....we need hasselbeck back in the game :(

Hey the Vikings WON! I can post on here again, lol

LOL!!! :D :lol:

LOL, good for you man. I can't say the same for my team. This time #8 did beat them Bears.

you know i thougth the game was gonna have a lot of scoring but i guessed it wrong eh :p ... well the Bears played good still

I thought New England will run over the Bears bad, they manage to keep the game close and that was good, but Grossman should not be asked to win the game for the team, the defance and running game should win it for the Bears. There is still a lot for Grossman to asimilate, the more I see him making bad decisions I feel he is still very green, he is no Payton Manning.
It was a good game, all you can ask to have a chance to win at the end and the Brears had a chance, it did not work out.
Still, out of the 3 dificult games they had since they played the Giants manage to win 2 out of 3, not too bad.
Yea, I am trying to say anything so it does not hurt too bad, it is working too.

lol!!! well dood i still have a feeling the bears are gonna make it (at least almost to the end ) to the playoffs :D ;)

I don't know about that!!!! How many times can the Bears have that many turnovers and still be close. If they get to the playoffs, that can't be doing that garbage.

They will make the playoffs but you are right Charlie, they cannot be doing that stuff. Grossman need to realize he does not need to be the hero. Once that happens he will be ok. What bother me the most was that fumble he had while getting the ball from the center, that was pittyfull, a couple of the INTs was a good defensive plays and I kind of spected that from NE.

I hear ya there!!!!!! The bad part was they had enuf time, they didn't need all that yardage in one lump, NE was playing a prevent, the middle of the field was wide open. Grossman needs to sit back and start learning from this crap instead of making the same mistake over and over.

I have a 3' snow drift in my driveway, I might be here all day!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

well i think he just got a little bit nervous, after all they were playing not just a team but the Patriots which is a good team(or at least in my head :p).
overall they played good (hey at least it wasn't a 0 - 30 someting ;)) .

Charlie, you're lucky we only got an inch here :( .... darn it i wanted more !! :lol: .

well i think he just got a little bit nervous, after all they were playing not just a team but the Patriots which is a good team(or at least in my head :p).
overall they played good (hey at least it wasn't a 0 - 30 someting ;)) .

Charlie, you're lucky we only got an inch here :( .... darn it i wanted more !! :lol: .

The only about that Gabby, is, in the playoffs, they are all GOOD teams!!! They didn't get there because they were lucky, usually.

About the snow, it would be fine if that was all, there are 25-30-mph winds to go along with it, it won't stay put long enuf to do anything with it.:D :D :D

i don't knwo dood, sometimes i like to think there was a little bit of luck involve in there :lol: .

LOL!!! well melting or not melting i'm gonna do a snow man for Antonio :lol: :p

How do you folks in Seattle like your snow?????

LOL!!! you know that game was something :lol: .
the husband thought it was stupid but me on the other hand thought it was hmm.... hmm.. interesting :lol: .
i mean at least it wasn't boring :p.

Back